Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    We were laughing are asses off at that.

Comment

• Noted
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Truth. Everybody in the flick had their own agendas, and all of 'em were valid. From Freddy trying to do the right thing for his country, to Miller looking for the truth, to Poundstone trying to get Iraq under control in the most expedient and pro-US way possible, to Brown trying to expose the whole thing... kind of hard to lock down who to root for or against.
        Paula got so drunk she went to Iraq...?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cat Shit One
          Last edited by PHEDG; 02-08-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Caught the first half hour of Tales From The Crypt: Bordello of Blood this morning before work. The Feldman was being the Feldman, Erika Eleniak was all prissy, Angie Everhart was all fiery hot and sinister, and Miller brought the smarm. It's been awhile since I saw this all the way through, as I haven't watched it since the night it opened, but I only remember it being OK, nothing great. Some blown potential, some nudity, etc. and I'd venture From Dusk til Dawn did this much better (OK they used stripper vampires as opposed to hooker vampires, but work with me here).

I remember going to a Fangoria Weekend of Horrors convention the next day, with an advertised surprise guest from the movie being in attendance. I was PRAYING it was going to be Angie Everhart, as the night before, during an interview for the film, she mentioned she was single and looking for a boyfriend. I wanted DESPERATELY to be that guy - yeah, I knew I had no way in hell of getting a shot, but damn it, I was going to ask! Show me were she's signing autographs, yo!

Imagine my disappoint, as it turned out Corey Feldman was the secret celeb. It's like finding out The Beatles were reuniting, with John Lennon's place being taken by Tiny Tim.

Also struck me as the last time I'd see Everhart or Eleniak on a marquee was this film, save for the brief reunion when they did that Gilligan's Island reality show a few years ago.

Comment

• It's not a good movie, Tim. Dennis Miller pretty much ignores the 'script' and does his own thing to the detriment of the 'plot', such as it is. He's pretty funny and has a couple of good zingers, but he's in a completely different film than everyone else. Also, it ends badly.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thinking about watching 'Goonies'...

Comment

• Yeah, Miller was being Miller in this. It's been so long since I watched it, though, I'm very tempted to give it another pass, if only to see how bad it really was and to ogle the girls, for I am a knuckle-dragger.

Comment

• 'Bottle Shock'.

A drama with some comedic elements in it about the California wine industry, circa 1976. For a light little movie, it had some surprisingly good acting from everyone involved...nobody slacked off or phoned it in. It felt pretty QUALITY, if you know what I mean.

Watch it with a nice bottle of wine.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched Brannagh's Hamlet again last night...

Even Bucky was enthralled, and he's a tough crowd.

Comment

• "Hot Tub Time Machine"

this movie was fucking aces. Corddry was FANTASTIC and I was fucking psyched to see THE GLOVER show up. Lesley and I both dug the fuck outta it. And that ending? AWESOME.

"What are you faggots talking about?"

"Yep, those are my parents."
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So many people seem to hate Hot Tub, and I don't get it. It is fucking amazing. Every thing about it is hilarious.

Comment

• Yep. I wish there were more movies like that. Nothing had to be explained and you didn't really care. Loved it. Craig Robinson's coked up explanation of "The Terminator" was fantastic.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Maybe I should give it another try.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I don't hate Hot Tub, I just find The Hangover to be funnier.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X