Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Billy sure did love his Camaro."

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil - Kevin Spacey, John Cusack, Allison Eastwood, and The Lady Chablis his/herself! Great flick from Clint Eastwood, though it plays a bit fast and loose with the original book. Definitely worth a viewing if you're into mysteries, character studies, and courtroom dramas, as well as all things Savannah.
      It has been a really long time since I've seen this. I remember really digging the book though.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• It was on today before work, but I'd read the book a very long time ago. Book was better than the film, obviously, whereas the movie works fine as a condensed version.

Comment

• I remember liking that movie as well. The location was used to great effect.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The location was beautiful; never realized how gorgeous Georgia is (blue skies, green grass, beautiful architecture - how do you Southerners stand it?).

Comment

• I'd like to go to Savannah one day, but I fear all the confederate flags would send me flying into a blind rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I'd like to go to Savannah one day, but I fear all the confederate flags would send me flying into a blind rage.
                Savannah is a bit more progressive than most southern cities. It's beautiful, and they have a kick ass St. Paddy's parade.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I'd like to go to Savannah one day, but I fear all the confederate flags would send me flying into a blind rage.
                  Wrong city. But you'll enjoy the hipsters and art kids.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ugh, so it's Austin, GA? Pass.

Comment

• Nah, Austin doesn't have the historic district. Or as scant a community of assholes either. Just friendlies.

Best bonus: bars with to-go cups.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched Patrick Stewart's version of Macbeth last night on instant. Good... but not great.

Watching Ian McKellen's Richard III tonight. Now that is fucking great.

Robert Downey, Jr. impaled while getting his knob polished?

Nothing but win!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Watching Ian McKellen's Richard III tonight. Now that is fucking great.
                          Is that the crazy reimagining one?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Is that the crazy reimagining one?
                            Like 1930s?

Yarp. SOOOO worth a fucking watch!

Comment

• Crazy awesome Werld Wahr reimagininininin.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Like 1930s?

Yarp. SOOOO worth a fucking watch!
                                That's the one. Always wanted to check that out. Ashamed to admit I've never seen/read the original.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X