Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Frank the concession guy who on occasion will slip you a free box of Mike n Ike's?

Troy, you sly dog you.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Frank the concession guy who on occasion will slip you a free box of Mike n Ike's in return for a 'Rusty Venture'?

Troy, you sly dog you.
        fixed...

Comment

• Oh no. Basically, this group of teenage girls was talking throughout the movie in front of me and the bitch from Baltimore.

I was trying to get them to shut up. It didn't work. So, what I did was ask the Bitch from Baltimore if she had some tampax on her.

I went back to the concession stand and fill a tiny paper cup full of ketchup. Using another cup, I filled that cup with lint and other shit I pulled off my jacket.

Mixing Cup A and B together, I then inserted Tampax. The next thirty minutes of the film was spent flinging the newly created bloody Tampax at the girls. In their popcorn. In their hair.

They started crying and left the theater. The manager came in looking for whomever did it, but I switched seats and spent the rest of the flick watching my handiwork. I still have never seen how the film turned out.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That was my second guess.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Black Swan

Well...that was fucking AWESOME.

Comment

• I really need to see this.

Watched The Informant! Not bad. Damon was great, but expected more. Maybe it's just me.

Toy Story 3.

Cute, but a rehash of TS2... Dragons was way better.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it's DISAGREE WITH MARTIN DAY.

TS3 was so much more entertaining and heartfelt than Dragons, IMO. That being said, I would have loved to have seen the first idea for TS3 where they traveled to Japan to save Buzz from being recalled. The art that was leaked for that looked awesome.

I also really need to give Dragons another try.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just felt underwhelm by TS3. Not bad at all, but it's a rehash, and it's not hte best animated movie of the goddamn year. A lot of nostalgia went into these super-reviews.

Comment

• I still haven't seen TS3. TS2 was fantastic and I never felt the need to continue the story.

At least Dragon brings something different to the table.

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with TS3; it's a worthy entry in the franchise, is thoroughly entertaining, and does a great job in wrapping up Andy's story. I just happened to fucking LOVE HTTYD.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I haven't seen either one. Love the art style of How to Train Yer Dragon.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE TOWN- Didn't completely love it like I was expecting but it was really, really good. Is the book it's based on any good? I also have a sudden urge to watch THE DEPARTED for the eleventy-millionth time.

Comment

• Gommorah

A real Italian movie about the real mafia. Fuck that fake glorious pampered shit, it's more City of God than The Godfather.

Pretty good, and shows you a face of the organisation everybody knows.

And good God are those heterosexual Italian gay.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I saw that movie also. Definitely has that City of God vibe going on.

I watched about 40 minutes of XXX before I moved on. I don't know what Rob Cohen does but all of his movies look cheap as shit. This movie may have been from 2002, but it looks like it's from 1995.

Comment

Working...
                                X