Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up the Criterion edition of Dazed and Confused last night. Still a fun movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Indiana Jones' reanimated corpse with Shia LeBouf's pre-pubesecent stache' should arrive in the mail today.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm still a huge fan of Mutt.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched Broken Lizard's Beerfest for like the third time last night.That movie never ceases to be fucking hilarious. Plus it makes me want to get fucked up on some beer and brats! Go Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yes, go Germany!

Comment

• Do you sleep better with a little sausage in ya?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Dude you have no idea....
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Once ****
                  Baby Mama **
                  Taxi to the Dark Side ***
                  Blood Work **
                  December Boys **
                  Kurt Cobain About a Son **
                  Body of Lies ****
                  Sicko ****
                  The Conversation ***

Comment

• Sicko was lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Picked up the Criterion edition of Dazed and Confused last night. Still a fun movie.
                      Alright, alright, alright.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• SPLINTER. It's a new horror movie starring the genius pothead from ROAD TRIP. I thought it was going to be a lot better than it was. Once the big monster shows up by the end it's all strobe lights and shaky cam that would make Paul Greengrass jealous. There was one kind of decent scene involving amputation but that's about it.

Comment

• Rental? Or stay away?

Comment

• Cheap rental, maybe. I think it's going to hit a few theaters before hitting DVD. I saw it for free as an early premiere on HDNet.

Comment

• HDNet, a channel I had on DirecTV before they decided I had too many HD channels and ripped it from my cold hands. I tried recording Pee Wee's Big Adventure a few day s ago. Utmost Fail.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• HDNet is awesome. I wish they didn't play so much MMA junk in the evenings but I suppose Cuban needs to do something to justify buying that organization. I like the Sunday concert series. and Bikini Destinations.

Comment

Working...
                                X