Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm seeing some surprisingly GOOD reviews for 'The Green Hornet'. I've also heard that the 3D is actually pretty awesome...bullet casings come flying at you and make you want to duck for cover, I guess.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Good to hear, as Jen and I really want to check this out. Been a fan of the Hornet since the Van Williams/Bruce Lee show back in the day.

Comment

• Rogen's take on Reid is very different and might piss off hardcore fans of the show, but it works for the relationship he has with Kato. The few times he gets to kick ass are surprisingly effective.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Good to hear about Hornet. Probably less dick jokes than the long rumored ill fated Kevin Smith version would have had I'm betting.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Rogen's take on Reid is very different and might piss off hardcore fans of the show, but it works for the relationship he has with Kato. The few times he gets to kick ass are surprisingly effective.
            Not too worried - the 60's show was OK (saw a marathon on SyFy (ugh) the other day), but as it was about 40 years ago, I don't think folks will be too put out. I've heard some car geeks spaz over the new Black Beauty, though.

Any reference to the Green Hornet/Lone Ranger connection?

Comment

• Forgetting Sarah Marshall, totally forgot how much penis is in that movie....Still amazing tho.
              I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bdubbs2010 View Post
                Forgetting Sarah Marshall, totally forgot how much penis is in that movie....Still amazing tho.
                Not enough.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Howard finds Jason Segel to be a piece of ass? Who knew.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Humor can be sexy, don't ya know? Plus he's kinda beefy. I hate those anorexic bitches.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• More for me, then.

Comment

• You all are redonkulous!
                        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• You better believe it

Comment

• LOVE
                            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Judgment at Nuremberg (1961) - a fictionalized account, but very good stuff from Maximillian Schell, Spencer Tracy, etc. Even had Werner Klemperer (Klink from Hogan's Heroes) and a very young William Shatner! Very dramatic overview of the Trials, beautifully shot and directed, and a nice jumpoff to doing your own research on the subject.

Also caught a documentary on the making of Patton, with interviews from George C. Scott, etc. Really great stuff, and I learned a lot about one of my favorite films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Also caught a documentary on the making of Patton, with interviews from George C. Scott, etc. Really great stuff, and I learned a lot about one of my favorite films.

Neat! Where did you see this?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X