Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    it was awhile ago, but the beatles' a hard day's night. so good. "give us a kiss."
    I think I caught this on IFC a while ago as well. Kinda made me appreciate the Beatles a bit. Although I still don't jock them like others on the boards...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Argento's Opera (or as they may have called it in the 80s: Terror at the Opera) was insane.

Insanity on par with the current thought process of the Goiter-Necked Pederast George Lucas. But intentionally hilarious.

While he used to dismember his characters to an unconventional (fucking awesome) prog-disco soundtrack, Argento thought "I need a band that exemplifies the horror on display. Secretary! Get Ratt on the phone!"

And thus, the hilarity began. People die while Sebastian Bach wails about youth run wild. It was so amazing.

Though I must say that nothing was as insane and out of left field as the last ten minutes.

It was like getting up early, turning the coffee maker on, pouring cereal into a bowl and then a clown car crashes into your breakfast nook and runs you over on it's way to a children's party.

Fucking crazy. "Homicidal clown car analogy" crazy.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-28-2008, 12:54 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched The Twilight Zone movie last night. Wow, this movie doesn't hold up at all. I felt bad psuedo hyping it up for Lesley. The intro is still neat. The racism story is meh at this point. The old folks story doesn't work at all, those kids fucking suck. The creepy cartoon kid story works if you know it's Dante. But the Lithgow Trapped at 50,000 feet story still kicks ass IMO. He sells that shit hard. Otherwise, I'm sorry Lesley for making you watch that. Although, it's probably better than Rest Stop...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did you give her the behind the scenes Landis story? If so, then watching that part could have been interesting.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I did. But then we skipped over that section anyways. The story behind The Twilight Zone is better than the movie.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• True. The anthology film doesn't seem to hold up too well. Unless it's Creepshow. Or The Willies.

Comment

• I dunno mang. The old anthology movies are pretty fun. Like the original Tales from the Crypt flick.

You see at least an exposed heart, a dismemberment, and someone taking their spouse out with a fireplace poker (only to get choked out by a psycho in a Santa suit).

Rated PG and everything. Back in the good ol' days.

Though seeing aquatic zombie Ted Danson fight Leslie Nielsen forgives any missteps. Of any kind. Ever.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watching Frailty at the moment. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but I dig this flick hard. Paxton is fucking awesome. Plus, the story is pretty fantastical. If you haven't seen this, rent it immediately. And don't spoil it for yourself.

Comment

• That is a good one. Non spoilerage is very important.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• OTIS for the win.

Comment

• Damn, been a while since I seen that one but yes it kicked ass.
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Saw it in theaters. Pretty fucking epic.

Comment

• I just watched Ever After yesterday. And have no comment.
                            "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                            "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• I dont care what you say, I wanted to tear Drew a new one in that flick!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Watched the uncut version of Forgetting Sarah Marshal last night. First of all: I thought the movie was pretty funny as a whole. I do have to warn everybody who hasn't seen it... FOD!!! My friends and I have a new rating scale for movies that need to be picked up and placed at the beginning of a film for every man in the audience. FOD, my friends, is Full On Dick!!! There are multiple FOD shots in this film. Caught off guard like a mother fucker!!! I also watched The Incredible Hulk... I liked it. Then again, that is not saying much. I'm pretty easily pleased with most films. I think I liked it more because two of my favorite actors were in it. Mr. Norton and Mr. Roth.
                                "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                                Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                                Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X