Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say, I was really really surprised by How to Train Your Dragon. It really did deserve the hype.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't think that movie is all that great. I may have to give it another chance, but I fell asleep during it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cloudy was better IMO.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I haven't seen Cloudy, I know it's on instant.

Still haven't gotten to see True Grit or The Fighter.

I think part of the excitement of Dragon is the fact there hasn't been a decent human/dragon movie since Dragonheart back in '97.

Reign of Fire does not count.

Comment

• still need to see 'Cloudy'. Heard it's good.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I have to say, I was really really surprised by How to Train Your Dragon. It really did deserve the hype.
              I was the same. I was underwhelmed by the commercials and really put off by the 'Shrek' vibe that I was kinda getting from it. The reviews were great, though, so I took a chance and took the wife to go see it in 3D. I absolutely LOVED it from start to finish. TOTALLY surprised by it. I loved TS3 as well, but I thought that HTTYD mopped the floor with it.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It still cracks me up how obvious Toothless' moves are based on the movement of a cat.

Comment

It still cracks me up how obvious Toothless' moves are based on the movement of a cat.
                  No shit. Toothless = Wiley, our cat. We were calling Wiley 'Toothless' for quite some time after we saw the movie.

Comment

• Those wanting The Town - it's on sale on BD at Amazon for like $18 or something right now. I almost snagged it last night.

Comment

I haven't seen Cloudy, I know it's on instant.

Still haven't gotten to see True Grit or The Fighter.

I think part of the excitement of Dragon is the fact there hasn't been a decent human/dragon movie since Dragonheart back in '97.

Reign of Fire does not count.
                      YOU DON'T COUNT!!!!! *runs away in a tantrum*
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 'Dragonheart' SUCKED. SUCKED. As far as I'm concerned, the last great dragon movie was 'Dragonslayer' back in 198?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          As far as I'm concerned, the last great dragon movie was 'Dragonslayer' back in 198?.

THIS. I do believe our fearless leader doesn't agree, however.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Reign of Fire would have been amazing if there had been dragons in it.

Comment

• I watched Dragonslayer again a few weeks ago. You know what? It doesn't hold up. AT ALL. The dragon still looks fantastic, but everything else blows orca cock. The movie is dull as hell with all around bland performances.

I'm not defending Dragonheart, I'm just saying that Dragonslayer wasn't a fraction as good as I had remembered it being.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Dragonslayer is fucking horrible minus the awesome animation of the dragon. Dragonheart is a fucking abomination. Reign of Fire has the best idea but the worst execution. Except for McConaughskdhls. He rocked that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X