Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best is watching Michael Madsen totally phone it in, especially in the second film. Good GOD that man couldn't be any more bored.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That whole posse of alien hunters sucked, performances be damned. And the Henstridge wasn't all that brilliant either - she knows Forest the Empath could give her up, she gets a prime opportunity to grease him face-to-face, and she lets him run away! WHY? To set up an overly complicated fakeout?

Well, at least Molina's character got some somethin' somethin' before he was snuffed.

Matt, ALL the performances were phoned in. Damn film looked like an AT&T switchboard, performance wise.

Comment

• Henstridge is a damned fine looking woman. That cannot be denied.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Emphatically agree with you, Matt. She was also pretty hot in Ghosts of Mars, too.

Comment

• Bottle Shock with Alan Rickman. Pretty good, very subtle but Rickman rules, as always. If you're looking for a lot of action, this is not the movie for you. If you enjoy wine, it is.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I loved Bored Madsen in "Species"! He looks like I do when I'm just sitting here at my desk.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I dig Species
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's the booze talking, Rob!

And what the hell was Kingsley thinking? What happened to his career that he needed to be part of this? The man was Gandhi, blast it! He can do great stuff, we just need to see him in a worthy vehicle.
                  Last edited by Timothy225; 01-04-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Kingsley has been slumming for years.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ben was looking for a mainstream hit to jumpstart his career. Seriously.

Comment

• Truth, Rob. I wish he'd stop, though. Man's gotta eat, but c'mon... Bloodrayne? Thunderbirds? Ugh. None of those were going to be mainstream hits by any stretch.

Comment

• Interesting fact,

My dad got to speak to Henstringe once in regards to a divorce case he was working on. It was a point of pride for him.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• High five your pops for me when you get a chance, Ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Interesting fact,

My dad got to speak to Henstringe once in regards to a divorce case he was working on. It was a point of pride for him.

lulz.

Comment

• It was,

And Michael Madsen refused to pay his legal fees.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X