Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait until the end. It is sublime.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. What he said. Plus it's a movie that gets better everytime you watch it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well I've watched the beginning twice now and shit has gotten clearer...some beers should make this more better
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Pryce is so fucking good, that it almost makes me ignore how much of a wanker he is in Gilliam's Baron Munchausen flick.

And yes, DeNiro is the sort of pulp hero that should have had his own day (film) in the sun.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched CSA: The Confederate States of America last night. It's a fake documentary describing a What If? scenario where the south wins the civil war. Wow. America invades Mexico and South America. America recommends to Hitler that he should use Jews as slaves instead of killing them. America builds a "Great Wall" between the Canadian border, because Canada is for equal rights. And the way the movie is done it's like you're watching a History Channel doc, with commercial breaks. And the commercials are all about keeping your slave in line and one racisct product after another. It's scary as hell to know that the outcome of one war could have turned America into this. Thank God we live in this reality instead, where the chances of America having a black president in a week are almost certain.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• So introspective Ari.

Comment

• Sanps...almost forgot. My wife bought my kids Iron Man on DVD watched most of it with them last night. Forgot truly how fucking awesome this movie is. Terrence Howard, you fucking epically fail for not signing on to do number 2...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  Sanps...almost forgot. My wife bought my kids Iron Man on DVD watched most of it with them last night. Forgot truly how fucking awesome this movie is. Terrence Howard, you fucking epically fail for not signing on to do number 2...
                  He said he was signed on, and they let him go without his knowledge. So, in other words, who the fuck really knows what happened.

Comment

• Seriously? IMO he fucking nailed Rhodie, I thought he quit. Whoever dropped the ball on that one totally fucking failed. And fuck Don Cheadle in that role, he's a fucking cockaroach...Hutu Power!

Comment

• Watched most of The Chicago 10 last night on PBS. Then I remembered I have it on my que, so we stopped watching it and bumped that bitch up to number 1. I <3 Abbie Hoffman and Alan Ginsberg.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Army of Darkness... Name's Ash. Housewares.

Comment

• Zanie, you coming over Friday for the Halloween-a-thon?

Comment

• i work that night. bleh. but after work i might stop by for a little bit!

Comment

• it was awhile ago, but the beatles' a hard day's night. so good. "give us a kiss."
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Ok Zanie. Always choosing work over us. I see how it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X