Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting fact, Ron Swanson was one of the erudite hit men in Sin City.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched Precious yesterday. Good performance from a couple of folks but just a depressing flick and having been a CPS worker it was a little to close to home as I've seen the fallout from abuse first hand during investigations.

Also watched Legendary with John Cena because my kid loves that bastard and I had to make sure the flick was ok before letting him watch it due to a PG-13 rating. (Which apparently was due to one of the characters flashing her boobs at boys WITHOUT showing them onscreen.) I'm thinking my boy can wait to see it later as I'm not sure he's ready for the boob talk yet. Also this was like watching a lifetime movie with less sappy music and without the expected happy ending. Don't get me wrong the ending is "happy" but not as predictable as I thought it would be.

One last aside on Legendary: How far can Danny Glover fall and still maintain working?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Vacation.

The immortal Chevy Chase takes his family through Pandemonium, portrayed here by American tourist traps, where Lucifer is stuck in Kansas, and may possibly be Randy Quaid.

Five Bushwick Bills out of five.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• John Candy is great as the befuddled security guard

*Holidayroadfist*

Comment

• Previously: The Town
            Now: Pink Flamingos
            Later: Parks and Recreation
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Crocodile Dundee. Still a horrible movie.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Shocking, absolutely shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Crocodile Dundee. Still a horrible movie.
                  What on earth made you think that re-watching it would make it better?
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Memory gets fuzzy after 20 years.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I still like it.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nathan wants to go to the land down under, where women glow and men plunder.

Comment

• Paul Hogan is ALL THAT IS MAN in that movie.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Correction, Australia is all that is man in that movie.

Goddamn, I love that place.

Comment

• Ed, did you ever read "In a Sunburned Country" by Bill Bryson? It's a fabulous book about his travels through Australia, plus some cool history on the place.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Never heard of that book, but I was in Sydney two years ago.

If I had a job offer there, I'd move in a heart beat.

Comment

Working...
                                X