Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    It is great. Really. Must buy.
    Wasted...congrats.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The Thing. One of the best horror movies ever made. We all know the story. If not, go buy it right now.

MacReady out....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Vacancy last night, Meh.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Really? I think that's on our que. Oh well.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It had it's moments but it was nothing special
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• "Cheatin' bitch" is what I say whenever I lose in a videogame. But I won't pour my whiskey on it or anything because THAT IS DUMB.

Vacancy was alright, but much of what the Brown Hair Wilson has done in his filmography that is not a Wes Anderson film is pretty lame.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can haz a shit-ton of Argento flicks now?

Thanks to the 'rents, I'll be on the couch, drinking a fine scotch, and watching a whole slew of obviously-dubbed Italian horror films for the rest of the afternoon. First up is Tenebre, with John Saxon!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I went to Sex Drive last night, and it was pretty good. Seth Green was great in it. Cyclops stole the screen whenever he was on it. Go check it out if you have a chance.
                  "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Note: Johnny Walker Blue + Giallo + Goblin-scored soundtrack= party in my head.

Tenebre was no less amazing as when I first saw it. Who knew there would be a successful daytime murder-mystery film? Usually it takes shadows and moody atmosphere to make it work, but the sunny production design makes it even more fucked up when the killin' starts. But I guess that's what you get when everyone decides to wear their pastel shirts with a killer on the loose.

On to the bloody mary-soaked viewing of Opera.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I haven't seen those movies in ages.

Comment

• So far, so awesome.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Vacancy started out with a lot of promise, I thought. But fell into a boring, by-the-numbers "thriller" by the end. Frank Whaley is still the king, though.

I watched WALK HARD last night. I thought it was really underwhelming. I don't know if my expectations were too high or what happened. The best parts of the movie were Tim Meadows and Jenna Fischer's wardrobe during the '60's.

Comment

• Walk Hard fucking bored me to tears the first time I watched it. Still haven't given it another go.

We just watched Pitch Black. I <3 this flick. Vin is badass and it's a nice little Alien rip-off. Plus Cole Hauser injects morphine into his eyeball. What's cooler than that? Nothing. Nothing is cooler than that.

Comment

• Plus, Vin is so badass that he performed that sweet dislocation of his shoulder.

Comment

• Re-watched Cocaine Cowboys...I stand corrected this was an awesome doc. Can't wait to pick up part 2...

I'm about halfway through Brazil...maybe it's just me but this movie is kinda lamerz. I'm trying to see the greatness that nerdious speaks of, but I can't.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X