Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't watched it yet but Netflix did recommend that to me. It's like the magic Netflix robot is in my head!

Comment

• I hope that robot is FIGHTING ANOTHER ROBOT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching Gran Torino right now. Surprisingly better than I expected.

Comment

• I AM THE GODDAMN BATMAN...I MEAN OLD MAN EASTWOOD
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OK, nevermind, the ending is fucking retarded.

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• Yeah Torino was awesome until the ending. It just shits itself.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  'Step Brothers' caught my wife and I off guard. We DVR'd it on Starz and watched it one day when we couldn't decide what else to watch. Fuck did we laugh. HARD. It just hit is in the sweet spot for some reason.
                  Good to know - George and I keep debating whether or not to see it, so this is good to know.

I didn't hate "Talladega" out right. For me, it was one of those rare movies that had exactly ONE line in it that was so great that I'd see it again just to re-watch that part ("You say yer French?" "Oui." "We? No, not we. We are not French. We are American."). And even with as much as I loved that line, I see no reason to watch it a second time - the rest of it was just okay. I did like the part when Jane Lynch is teaching Tai Chi to Walker and Texas Ranger during the montage of all the dramatic parts before the big finale, but that's about it.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• too funny...I caught the last 2/3 of 'Gran Torino' last night as well. I love it and honestly don't have issues with the ending.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The ending for me just seemed kind of cheesy. But the rest of the film is so great it's a must watch.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When the evil greedy daughter WITH A NOSE RING (omfg) was all rubbing her hands together over the thought of the Gran Torino I wanted to throw my fucking remote at the TV. It all boiled down to "these young punks don't appreciate their elders" speech instead of anything original or interesting. I could see my grandparents shaking their heads in forced outrage at the daughter. And like a fucking 16 year old with parents with money (they sure had a REALLY nice house) wouldn't already have a car. And she sure as fuck wouldn't want a green 1972 Gran Torino.

Comment

• The last few minutes felt like a fucking Lifetime movie, but Clint's racist grandpa performance went a long way toward keeping this clichéd tripe from coloring my enjoyment of what had already transpired.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-18-2010, 12:05 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fabaluss Baker Boyz.

Forgot this was still on the queueueueue, read this, and afterward had the inclination to revisit it.

The Brothers Bridges are so damn good in their respective roles and Catwoman's got some pipes.

ETA: It completely slipped my mind, but fellow Potterfags will recognize the writer/director as the adaptor of most of the movies in Steve Kloves.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tangled- This was very good. It is in the same Disney style as Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid. So it was a winner with the boys and myself.

Comment

• Exit from the Gift Shop. Not too shabby. Banksy is pretty fucking hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X