Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Step Brothers' caught my wife and I off guard. We DVR'd it on Starz and watched it one day when we couldn't decide what else to watch. Fuck did we laugh. HARD. It just hit is in the sweet spot for some reason. We had the same reaction to 'Pineapple Express' as well.

Which reminds me: I showed my wife the red band trailer for 'Your Highness' and she loved it. Oh yes, I married a keeper.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think ANCHORMAN is the funniest thing I've ever seen but STEP BROTHERS makes a valiant attempt at the title. It's the fucking Catalina Wine Mixer.

Comment

• (Can't fucking remember the exact phrase Rob Riggle says)

It's the fucking Catalina Wine Mixler, people have committed murder to be in this position.
        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 12-17-2010, 01:47 PM.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Other Guys has no right being mentioned inthe same breath as Anchorman. Wahlberg is awful throughout.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• WUT WUT WUT?

Wahlberg was fucking great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The stuff with Wahlberg and Will's wife was fucking awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looking For Eric

Brilliant. All the power and poise you'd expect from Ken Loach with a heart that's perfectly Mancunian. I don't know how much a non-United* (or, indeed, non-football/soccer) minded person might enjoy that side of it, but I'm sure the flick could hold up in its own right as a touching, often hilarious drama.

Oooh-ahh, Can-ton-aaaa!!!

* For the uninitiated, when someone says simply "United", they're referring to Manchester United.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Keaton was also aces in The Other Guys. My sons bisexual! And all those fucking TLC references.

Comment

• HAHAH.

that was fucking aces. But did he have some plastic surgery? His face looked all sorts of fucked up.

Comment

• ANTICHRIST- Fuckin' crazy, man. I expected weirdness but not the crazy violence during the last act. Holy cats.

Comment

• A Serious Man

Dude is Rothstein!

Comment

• Exit Through The Gift Shop. Incredible. I love Banksy.

Comment

• that on Netflix On Demand?

Comment

• Indeed.

Comment

• YESsss

Comment

Working...
                                X