Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing good about Gargoyles is Riker's involvement.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      good, something to reduce my 'I HATE THE FIFTH ELEMENT, TOP SECRET, SPEED RACER, and FUN' stigma.
      You will never live any of that down.

Ever.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No, I love GOOD fun movies. You guys are just more tolerant of WHIZBANGLOUDGREENGREENCORBINCORGINSPRIDLECHIMCHIM shit than I am.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Anyway, I've got to check out The Accused at some point....

Speaking of which Bobby, check out Mysterious Skin. I was very surprised by that movie.
          Flick's well worth checking out, mate. Just kinda hooked me in without making too big a deal about it and then BOOM. Riveted. The sequence I mentioned is a particularly harrowing watch.

I was already in the mood to check Mysterious Skin out after you recommended it before. Now, I find Brady Corbet of Funny Games (U.S.) is involved and I'm even more impressed!
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            The only thing good about Gargoyles is Riker's involvement.
            Hey! Troi, Data, Worf were in it, too! I think Q popped in for an ep, also!

The Accused - very solid film, and some of the best work I've ever seen from Foster and McGillis. Great drama, and deserved every accolade it earned.

Saw a couple of flicks past few days:

Bachelor Party - already covered in this thread, and nothin' but love for it, especially for the quick scene featuring Monique Gabrielle (OMG! ).
            Cool as Ice - Vanilla Ice. Trying to act. 'Nuff said.
            Saturday Night Fever - also covered elsewhere, but this was the flick that put Travolta on the map, and was a pretty good chronicle of life in the big city back in the late '70s.

Comment

• I've got 'Bachelor Party' DVR'd off of Stars. I've been meaning to watch it for a while.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Go for it, Matt. Definitely one of the best of the wacky '80's comedies, and a proper showcase for the hotness that is/was Tawney Kitaen.

Also a bit profound when you consider how Tom Hanks went from this flick to the accomplished actor/Spielberg buddy he is today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Saturday Night Fever - also covered elsewhere, but this was the flick that put Travolta on the map, and was a pretty good chronicle of life in the big city back in the late '70s.
                  "TOONYYYY!!!! HOW COME YOU NEVAH CAWLED MEEE??"
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• HAH! Between that scene, and Tony's dad hitting his hair... fuckin' gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      The only thing good about Gargoyles is Riker's involvement.
                      While I agree somewhat with your sentiment, I am somewhat compelled to say the following.

You, sir... are a dingus.

Keith David made that fucking show. Not Mr. Genie Francis... but Keith "Ramirez! Pick up my dry cleaning!" David.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        While I agree somewhat with your sentiment, I am somewhat compelled to say the following.

Keith David made that fucking show. Not Mr. Genie Francis... but Keith "Ramirez! Pick up my dry cleaning!" David.
                        I love it when you go all General Hospi-tal!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                          I love it when you go all General Hospi-tal!
                          I gotta be me, babe...

Comment

That show fucking sucked.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That show was a great vehicle to present Shakespere and myth. Sure it was silly, sure there was crap. But for an afternoon Disney cartoon no less. They pulled off some some surprisingly good stuff.

It was Disney's Batman: The Animated Series.

And yes, Keith "former manager of the Double Duece" David owned. Along with Ed Asner's Hudson.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

She's not married to Keith David - she's married to Jonathan Frakes, Popular Star Trek and Internet Meme.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X