Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No doubt.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• still need to see 'Thank You for Smoking'. I should love it, as I think that Aaron Eckhart is one of the most watchable actors working today.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He earned his right to enter Valhalla for playing Nick Naylor.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ed: Totally agree on I Love You, Philip Morris. A great film that deserved to be seen by more than have yet had the chance. Here's hoping it picks up some traction over the next couple of years.

Thank You For Smoking is great, but loses its bite in the final 3rd. I really liked Up in the Air, though I'll allow its perhaps 10 minutes too long.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Thank You For Smoking is one of my favorite films. I think it's near perfect.

Comment

• PRECIOUS - I actually liked this. I mean, it's completely fucked but it's really pretty good. I'm surprised that for as screwed up as her life is, she gets a not-completely-depressing ending. I'm completely baffled by the praise Mariah Carey got, though. Ooh, she didn't wear make-up. BFD.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I'm completely baffled by the praise Mariah Carey got, though. Ooh, she didn't wear make-up. BFD.
                Plus she had an "Aunt Bunny" moustache!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The Accused

Absolutely great. Rossi was an amazing scumbag, McGillis a classy gal, and the testimony/court climax sequence a total heart-wrencher (how good is Jodie Foster?) Also, the key witness looks like an 80's Devon Sawa.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Are we sure that wasn't Devon Sawa?

Anyway, watched a few episode of Gargoyles the other day.

Don't look at me like that, you've all watched it.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fucking hated Gargoyles.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Are we sure that wasn't Devon Sawa?
                        IMDB is quite sure that Canadian gentleman was born in the late 70's. Plus, he looked about 16 in SLC Punk! which was a decade or so later. Even my favourite gal Winona hasn't thwarted the aging process that well.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Fucking hated Gargoyles.
                          And I'm the one considered to be Dr. Funkill.

Eh

Anyway, I've got to check out The Accused at some point. Hopefully it's not as tough as the Melfi stairwell scene or that scene in the shower in Mysterious Skin.

Speaking of which Bobby, check out Mysterious Skin. I was very surprised by that movie.

Comment

• good, something to reduce my 'I HATE THE FIFTH ELEMENT, TOP SECRET, SPEED RACER, and FUN' stigma.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well to be fair you do hate fun movies.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Accused is a fun movie?!

j/k

Comment

Working...
                                X