Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    IDONTNEEDTHEGIRL

We know, Bennett. We know.

Comment

• I couldn't have been the only one to think that Bennett got progressively fatter as the movie went on?

BTW for you fans of Commando, check out Class of 1984, which features Roddy McDowell losing it and a very young Michael J. Fox.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If you don't 'get' it, 'Commando' is a lesser action film with a few redeeming qualities, that's it. If you 'get it, the film works like gangbusters and becomes one of Arnie's best films. It's glorious.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Bennett's fence/wall-hopping technique makes mine look accomplished. Not something that'll inspire devotion amongst the foot-soldiers.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            If you don't 'get' it, 'Commando' is a lesser action film with a few redeeming qualities, that's it. If you 'get it, the film works like gangbusters and becomes one of Arnie's best films. It's glorious.
            It's right up there with Total Recall, Terminator, Conan, and Predator.

I still can't believe I got to see it on the big screen. That was a treat!

Comment

• I saw it in the theater when it first came out in the 80s (I took my girlfriend, believe it or not) and we had a blast. Later on, watching it on vhs, it kinda sucked and fell in our estimation. It took until about 10 years ago before I 'got' it again.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I wonder if anyone thought at the time that Arnold was to become the gov of a major state?

NO ONE, that's who.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RcLFX5Ymac

Comment

• Cronos

Watch it NAO!

That is all.

Comment

• Never seen it before, Ed? I have the new Criterion BD high on my Amazon wishlist. Hoping someone listens and gets it for me.

Comment

• Watched 'Notorious' last night. Good but not great.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                          Watched 'Notorious' last night. Good but not great.
                          I see you seriously need a refresher course in 'Hitchcock Appreciation 101'...

Noted and logged.

Comment

• Ahhhh, Hitchcock. Last one I watched was Frenzy - need to rectify this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Never seen it before, Ed? I have the new Criterion BD high on my Amazon wishlist. Hoping someone listens and gets it for me.
                              I saw the Criterion regular dvd version.

I've wanted to see it for a long time But the original dvd was unavailable.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 12-09-2010, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• 'Inception' again on blu-ray. Still AWESOME in every way, shape, and form.

Comment

Working...
                                X