Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was your sound a bit wonky on your copy Ari? For some reason my reciever wouldn't switch over to DTS when it was selected, and the sound seemed a bit distorted.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounded fine to me. I really cranked it though. First time I put it in the PS3 all I got was a never ending loading screen. Other than that, it seemed ok.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I watched Superman Returns last night....meh, it could have been a lot better. Kate Bosworth would totally get wrecked...for the record.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Ewww. She was only attractive in that surfing flick. Otherwise, wayyyyyy too skinny. And totally wrong for Lois Lane. IMO.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Actually, on second thought, I agree with you...she's like a bad version of the hottness that is Rachel McAdams...

Honestly the only character that really impressed me in the movie was Spacey as Luthor. Everyone else was cast badly. IMO.

Comment

• Oh shit...I just had a great idea...they should reanimate Chris Reeves to play Bizarro, he wouldn't need make up or anything...

Comment

• TOO SOON!

Comment

• Watching Diary of the Dead right now. And I seem to be in the minority of digging this flick. Some great zombie gags: Heart paddles, Amish kill, acid burn. I dig the cheesy professor guy as well.

What I wish is that somebody in a few years will do a Cloverfield like film but with zombies. Nice, big budget, and knock that shit out of the park.

Comment

• Reeve would need a wig though, some Lt. Dan "magic legs", and the puppeteer team responsible for Keith Richards' movements.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      Reeve would need a wig though, some Lt. Dan "magic legs", and the puppeteer team responsible for Keith Richards' movements.
                      Thankfully someone agrees with me...it's never too soon!!!!!

Comment

• Watched Zodiac again today.

I <3 Mark Ruffalo. Still believe this is one of Fincher's best. IT gets better every time I watch it. Much love to RDJ and the scene with Charles Fleischer and Jake. Superb.

Comment

• Just tivo'd that, waiting for a nice quiet time to sit and enjoy it.

Comment

• Fleischer was still mad that he didn't get with Cordelia. Fucking demons.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It is great. Really. Must buy.

Comment

• Indeed. See it for the performances, stay for the documentary.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X