Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of knowing kids shown in movies. I was in chem class with the guy who got run over in Short Cuts.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Lost Boys, opening credits, during the montage of scenes in and around town, there's a guy hanging out near a barn with a mohawk. That's my buddy, Scott, from high school (British transfer student), during his punk phase.

Comment

• My ex-boyfriend used to work with a girl who, when she was little, was in the opening credits of "The Odd Couple", during that part when Felix and Oscar are dancing with the group of little kids in Central Park.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Just watched Mysterious Skin,

It's a tough movie, no doubt. Check out the strange scene involving Billy Drago.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is amazing in this movie. I'm gonna give the commentary a listen tomorrow.

Comment

• My best friend from elementary school was allegedly one of the stuntmen on the Kevin Costner opus THE POSTMAN. His dad can be seen in a cavalry in FAR AND AWAY. There's quite a few people that I know in FAR AND AWAY actually. Ron Howard pulled a lot of locals in as featured extras, if there is such a thing.

Comment

• And yet they couldn't get leads to do decent Irish accents.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                The kid that is in the catcher's outfit was a good friend of mine in junior high school. I love pointing out the horrible decayed downtown Houston in Robocop 2.
                There's a scene in it that was shot in Baytown too. It was literally three blocks from my house and they wanted extras and my mom was all "you have to go to school." Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I briefly dated the little girl who asks Morgan Freeman "Did God paint you?" in Prince of Thieves. When she was grown up, obviously.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I went to high school with Tabby Hansen, who was Natasha Henstridge's stunt double for the first two 'Species' films, and also Star Trek 8 and 9.

Too pretty for her own good, but she always paid cash on the nail for her weed.

Comment

• Cash on the barrel head

Always the best policy

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        I went to high school with Tabby Hansen, who was Natasha Henstridge's stunt double for the first two 'Species' films, and also Star Trek 8 and 9.

Too pretty for her own good, but she always paid cash on the nail for her weed.

Oh man I didnt know this part about Tabby- I do however remember she had a seriously large outie belly-button. I was always thinking "Girl you are beautiful but you are going to need to get that thing cut down to size cuz it totally freaks me out to look at it."

Comment

• Well, she was a 'nice girl', and did not travel in the same circles as I... but her cousin Kurt did. He went with me on a few trips to S.C. to 'find product', so to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            Well, she was a 'nice girl', and did not travel in the same circles as I... but her cousin Kurt did. He went with me on a few trips to S.C. to 'find product', so to speak.

I was unaware of your side job during school. Thank goodness. I would have ragged you unmercifully-like now

Comment

• It's not really a job if you love what you do!

Comment

• Photoshop project:

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X