Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Lord help me if I ever get divorced. I will make Frank T.J. Mackey look like a gentleman....

Tame the cunt indeed.
    The pinnacle of douchedom, truly...

I am in your debt, sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Lord help me if I ever get divorced. I will make Frank T.J. Mackey look like a gentleman....

Tame the cunt indeed.

I envision when V drops off the web for 4 or 5 days that he is being held in some sort of bondage restraints by a redheaded russian spy.

Comment

• I should be so lucky...

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
          I envision when V drops off the web for 4 or 5 days that he is being held in some sort of bondage restraints by a redheaded russian spy.
          Originally posted by V View Post
          I should be so lucky...

"Ah. Vincent. Dahlink. Ve meet again, зазноба. Now, vere are the plans?"

Comment

• "You'll never get me to talk! So keep doing that thing I like, or quit wasting my time!"

Comment

• You're a rock, Vin. Insane as all get out, but a rock.

Comment

• "She keeps sitting on his face! She's killing him - someone do something!"
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Done! OK, you red-headed harridan, when you're through with Vin, America's Son, DO ME!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Done! OK, you red-headed harridan, when you're through with Vin, America's Son, DO ME!!!!!!!
                    (*Sobs hoarsely*) First Vin, now Tim... (*sob!*) All my friends are dead and smell like fish!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                      (*Sobs hoarsely*) First Vin, now Tim... (*sob!*) All my friends are dead and smell like fish!
                      You are on a roll today and I cannot rep you any more!

Comment

• Unhand my friends, you crimson-headed Russian harlot!
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                          Unhand my friends, you crimson-headed Russian harlot!
                          +5 points for Post/Avatar combo! Also, I can't rep Lisa, I have to spread my seed around first. Or something.
                          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

BOBBY!

Stop it, you'll compromise me!

I'm so very close... to, er... discovering her intent! She only needs to slap me around for a few more hours, that's all!

Comment

Man, everyone's been bringing the thunder rep-wise today!

What Mike said, Bobby! Your avatar and post =

Comment

Not my little cyber-brother! NOT MY LITTLE CYBER-BROTHER!!! I'll never get the stains out of him! Ever try bleaching an Irish guy? Now he's gonna be even paler!

Comment

Working...
                                X