Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Meditate on that. Rape."

"AIDS"

Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ohh yeah we will talk about it
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• And I hope you hate it, because if so, prepare for some discussion on comedy. Specifically UK comedy. Bring it
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Better go watch some Peep Show then. That show is awesome.

Also: Bought the Coppola restoration of the Godfather Series, The Rocketeer, and Day of the Dead (my old copy wouldn't play anymore). The next several days will be full of either childhood nostalgia, Pacino not yelling his lines, or dead people eating things (though that could apply to several cast members of all of these films).
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-15-2008, 09:04 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Me?

I just read about it on IMDB. I'll check that out. But my UK comedy thing was directed at CJ and how he goes on about UK comedy and shit (which I do enjoy) and that movie totally reminded me of the straight uncomfortable comedy, which the UK does so well.

Comment

• THE GRAND. Zak Penn's poker movie in the vein of Christopher Guest improv movies. It was just okay. Richard Kind and Werner Herzog were great, though. I thought Devin and Dave Davis were supposed to be in the background somewhere but I didn't see them.

Comment

• I almost picked that up the other week because I remembered CHUD hyping it. But maybe I'll just netflix it at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Was there chest nudity?
                  Suprisingly, no. It was weird.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• King Arthur with Clive Owen...I like Medieval shit but this was okay...I liked Excalibur more better.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I saw the Clone Wars flick last night. It was okay. The funniest thing was that me and my friend were the only ones in the theater.
                      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• I watched Charlie Wilson's War. Tom Hanks and Philip Seymour Hoffman were awesome. Emily Blunt in her knickers not bad either. Made me long for another Aaron Sorkin tv show.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That's on my list of movies to watch...Watched the Departed again. Great flick, Wahlberg was epic as was DiCaprio and Damon...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I also caught the departed again, love it. Also seen In The Valley Of Elah, excellent movie... Tommy Lee Jones kicked ass!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Just watched The Incredible Hulk on blu. Damn, it looked fucking awesome. Still dig the hell outta this flick. Props to Mr. Orange.

The behind the scenes were pretty awesome as well. Highly recommend this as a purchase on blu if you can.

Comment

• Bought and watched it last night!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X