Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUMAN CENTIPEDE- Whaaat the fuuuuuck.

That said, it's not quite a graphic or gross as I expected. But the scene with the staircase was so tense I gave myself a stress headache.

Comment

• Open Range. SO MUCH LOVE
      Last edited by B_Metal; 11-20-2010, 09:03 PM.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
        Watched The Untouchables. Its one of my go-to movies and I find myself watching it whenever it is on TV. Love the wardrobe- the score-that little Charles Martin Smith- Andy Garcia- on and on I could go. But I absolutley hate the scene where Frank Netti is thrown off the building. Its not 'Al Pacino silent scream' bad but it's horrible.
        Freaking LOVE "The Untouchables"! It's near-perfect in its goody-goodiness! Definitely one of my favorites.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I meant to bring this up a few days back, but I watched Appleseed (1988.) The trailer for it was on either my VHS copy of Akira, Ghost In The Shell, or Patlabor I & II, all of which I got when I was about 14 or 15. I remember thinking it looked right up my street, but I'd basically forgotten about it until I saw a copy on DVD for 3 quid in HMV last week.

It's pretty fun, despite the dubbing/script shortcomings. I've not seen any of the others, but I can tell why there were more because this was ripe for a remake. Still is, really. Loved the "cop partners with romantic undertones" central pairing, like a Joel Silver flick aimed to both guys and gals. Dunan and, particularly, Buliarous are very cool and snappy. A lot of folks will probably be turned off by the 80's action and (rockin') music today, but I just love it. Muse would do a great cover of the main theme.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I had plenty of time to watch television in Willmar...unfortunately, a lot of it was Hallmark channel dreck that I won't even comment on.

I DID get to watch the following, though:
            'Back to the Future II': I still don't like it, but it does improve considerably when it gets back to 1955.
            'Back to the Future III': Better than I remembered, actually. It at least has an emotional throughline to make you CARE about what's going on.
            'Ratatouille': I always liked this one, but watching it again last night made me realize just how GOOD this really is. I now understand the 'cult' that this film has created.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just saw Morning Glory. It was a totally cute light-hearted film. I was surprised I liked it as much as I did. Great cast- I was happy to see John Pankow in something. I might now have a little crush on Patrick Wilson. The story is less about romance and more about the work relationship between Rachel McAdams and Harrison Ford.

Comment

• Patrick Wilson is amazing in Little Children and Angels in America.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I don't think I've seen a bad Patrick Wilson performance yet. I like that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I don't think I've seen a bad Patrick Wilson performance yet. I like that guy.
                    Best part of the A-Team.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched the first Harry Potter on blu this weekend. Still really enjoy this flick but my excitement is tempered by the fact I have to now watch the 2nd one. I remember hating the 2nd one the last time I saw it. Still haven't watched any of the other ones specifically because I hated the 2nd one.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The third one is the best, Rob. Personal opinion, of course, but it's the only one that gave me a sense of WOW THAT WAS GREAT!
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I haven't watched a HP movie since the third one. Heh, I remember getting into the second one for free because I knew someone that worked in the theater.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• They were all pretty good, Rob, all things considered (I couldn't get into Order of the Phoenix for some reason, so I feel for you). Worth watching at least once (fuck, rent 'em from Netflix or Redbox), and since you already saw the second one, go for the third one (Prisoner of Azkaban - it's got the Oldman in it!).

Comment

• We're planning on buying all of them and watching one a weekend until we finish.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The fif one, much like the book, was less than the Rock.

You have been warned by an assistant Potterfag.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X