Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to pretend to be Nick Charles of the 'Thin Man' films.

I've never solved a debutante's murder... but by God, I'm an alcoholic!

Comment

• And a classy one at that.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Ah yes, yellowfacing. Why get a perfectly good Asian actor when you make your white actors squint.

John Wayne as Ghengis Khan, you know what I'm talking about.
        Which makes me wonder why Kurt Russell was never cast in dual roles for Big Trouble in Little China...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

John Wayne as Ghengis Khan, you know what I'm talking about.
          Ask and ye shall receive...

Comment

• http://gizmodo.com/5692650/brace-you...atch-instantly

I know how I'm spending Friday night.

Comment

• Watched The Blob'88 last night. Movie was pretty good, its pretty short and it moved fast.

My main question is this: Since Matt kind of looks like Johnny Drama of today. Did Matt also look like Kevin Dillion circa '88? Mullet notwithstanding.

Comment

• Kevin Dillon is fucking ridiculous in that movie. and once again that flick shows how much Frank Darabont hates kids haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was shocked when one of the kids bought it. I did not see that coming.

Also, the elaborate bar set up in that guy's trunk.

Comment

• I loved it.

I hate kids. Not mine, of course... but other people's.

Comment

Watched The Blob'88 last night. Movie was pretty good, its pretty short and it moved fast.

My main question is this: Since Matt kind of looks like Johnny Drama of today. Did Matt also look like Kevin Dillion circa '88? Mullet notwithstanding.
                      Assuming that you're talking about me, then yes. I probably DID look like Kevin Dillon, mullet and all. I DEFINITELY rocked the 80s mullet for a while...BUSINESS IN THE FRONT, PARTY IN THE BACK baby!

Also, who is Johnny Drama?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Johnny Drama is the character Kevin Dillion plays on Entourage.

Comment

It's great. Matt's right, it should have always had the Earth prologue. But mainly, its just a stunning looking blu. I will not apologise for liking a film this well made and anyone who thinks it wasn't a fucking ballsy gamble to spend so much on this film is smoking the good shit.

Also, I can't imagine how amazing Na'vi fucking would be.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montgomery Steelbell View Post
                            It's great. Matt's right, it should have always had the Earth prologue.
                            it's AMAZING just how much that sequence adds to the film in terms of character and empathy. WHY does he go? WHAT is his attitude towards life? WHY does he have the reaction that he does to Pandora? I'd go so far as to say that that little sequence gives Jake his soul.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Montgomery Steelbell View Post
                              Also, I can't imagine how amazing Na'vi fucking would be.

yep. haha.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, whatever Snu-Snu was like. I imagine it would be something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X