Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am watching THE ARRIVAL right now. It's been a while since I've seen it. I guess I'm not getting anything done around the house for the next two hours.

Comment

• Is that the one with Charlie Sheen?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not a movie, but I watched a few episodes of The Tudors last night. Showtime programs definately have a different production value than HBO shows.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I watched We Are Marshall last night. I thought it was pretty good, but I like those true story sports movies. Plus Matthew was in it.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Was there chest nudity?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• WE ARE MARSHALL! WE ARE MARSHALL! WE ARE MARSHALL!
              WE ARE MARSHALL! WE ARE MARSHALL! WE ARE MARSHALL!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I watched Goldeneye (love the DTS and Ms. Onatopp), Bonnie and Clyde (I as hoping it would dwell more into their lives, but overall I really liked it), and To Kill a Mockingbird (fucking great. Gregory Peck would have made an awesome older Superman).
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I watched 3 films this weekend. Baby Mama was ok, I was surprised to see Steve Martin in it. I don't think I ever saw him in a trailer or commercial. Also watched No Country for Old Men again. I had to show it to my brother, he had never seen it. I also watched The Bourne Ultimatum again. Made me do this all weekend.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                    I watched 3 films this weekend. Baby Mama was ok, I was surprised to see Steve Martin in it. I don't think I ever saw him in a trailer or commercial. Also watched No Country for Old Men again. I had to show it to my brother, he had never seen it. I also watched The Bourne Ultimatum again. Made me do this all weekend.
                    My problem with Steve in Baby Mama was that it was a complete ripoff of Kevin Nealon's character in Grandma's Boy. Well that, and it was really unfunny for having Tina Fey, Greg Kinnear and Amy Poheler in it.

You are quite the gymnast Bruce.

Comment

• Greatest cameraman stunt so far. As in ever. As in "that man is crazy". And by crazy, I mean awesome. And by awesome, I mean I want to have his job.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        Greatest cameraman stunt so far. As in ever. As in "that man is crazy". And by crazy, I mean awesome. And by awesome, I mean I want to have his job.
                        Exactly right.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• thursday i saw Blood Car....everyone who saw it with me expected more because of the trailer. i thought it was quite entertaining. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780485/

"puppies....you killed that girl with puppies"

Comment

• Oh snap! Anna Chumskly is in that. I used to have such a crush on her back in the My Girl days. I may have to throw that on my que.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Is that the one with Charlie Sheen?
                              Yeah. The sequel had some other dude.

Comment

• Just finished The Foot Fist Way. I dug the hell outta this movie. Not a straight up comedy but to describe it dumbly, a more mean spirited Napoleon Dynamite. But it actually reminded me of the UK version of The Office. Although it's probably not for everyone. I'm really curious as to what CJ thinks. I'm sure we'll talk about it this week on the cast as he said he has it at home. I fucking love Danny McBride and loved Julio. That kid is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X