Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just so bored.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That movie was PAINFULLY slow in the beginning. I turned it off after 20 minutes felt like 80.

Plus, this shit was already done in Hot Shots: PART DEUX
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        The best Roxbury skit was either with Jim Carrey or the very last skit they did that had the two wild and crazy guys show up.
        The one with Jim Carrey - that was the first one and the best one. Not only was he was perfect for it, but the rest that followed were just the same stuff.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Watching 'The Thin Man'...

Hollywood could not make movies like this again if they wanted to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
            The one with Jim Carrey - that was the first one and the best one. Not only was he was perfect for it, but the rest that followed were just the same stuff.
            Absolutely the Jim Carrey one. Actually, that entire episode of SNL is pure gold, one of the single best episodes that they've ever done in their entire history.

God, Carrey as the lifeguard at the whirlpool...
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Someone trying to attempt laps in a hottub.

That was gold.

Comment

• Lovely Bones. Might be one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen...but it's just not put together that well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Lovely Bones. Might be one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen...but it's just not put together that well.

I have it at home to watch but just havent done it. I read the book and the first half I thought was great and then it dragged and dragged. I was hoping the movie would be great with Stanely Tucci and an edited story.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
                    Absolutely the Jim Carrey one. Actually, that entire episode of SNL is pure gold, one of the single best episodes that they've ever done in their entire history.

God, Carrey as the lifeguard at the whirlpool...
                    Not sure if this is from the same ep, but it is the best:

RIDE THE SNAKE!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQYVRr0EYBA
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I always like Carrey on In Living Color. Whenever he'd do the "guy in the background" stuff when there was an interview or something going on in the foreground... always had me lulzing.

Comment

• Ah yes, the days of Fire Marshall Bill.

I used to watch that with my folks as a pup.

Vera Di Milo didn't go down as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                          I have it at home to watch but just havent done it. I read the book and the first half I thought was great and then it dragged and dragged. I was hoping the movie would be great with Stanely Tucci and an edited story.

Tucci and the girl (too lazy to IMDB) are great. Wahlberg is doing his best, but goes into over acting eyes bugging out too often.

Comment

• OSS 117: Lost in Rio.

Once again, I laughed my fucking head off.

It is what ZAZ would have done in their prime, if they were bilingual. So great. Dujardin is a madcap genius.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Daybreakers.

It was OK. Nothing more. It looked great and the cast was good, but none of the action scenes had any zip or momentum and then it just ends.

Green Zone

Enjoyed it more the second time around, though I still have issues with the final few minutes. But Damon is a badass and the scale of the thing is impressive.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas

Green Zone

Enjoyed it more the second time around, though I still have issues with the final few minutes. But Damon is a badass and the scale of the thing is impressive.
                                In total agreement.

Crazy Heart

This reminded me of The Wrestler in that both main characters are broken guys chasing the dream they once had but Bad Blake pulls his head out of his ass and wises up at the end. Crushes your soul a bit that he cleans up to late to salvage certain things but it's his own fault. Collin Farrell surprised me a bit even though he's barely in the flick.

Entertaining film, I'd recommend seeing it.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X