Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a great documentary, don't get me wrong. The stuff about Donald Pleasance, the behind the scenes pics and videos, all of it great.

Until HE showed up. Sucked all the fun out of it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      It was a great documentary, don't get me wrong. The stuff about Donald Pleasance, the behind the scenes pics and videos, all of it great.

Until HE showed up. Sucked all the fun out of it for me.
      Yep... he can do that.

A bearded black hole from which no joy escapes.

Comment

• I saw a good chunk of the Nightmare on Elm Street doc Sunday. I need to see it all the way through.

Comment

• Oh, Tim... truly a bad evening, my friend.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Saw Lesbian Vampire Killers.

Not bad, not great either. Tries really hard to be Shaun of the Dead, but it's lacking in every way. Not enough (no) tits, so it's a fail now that I think of it.

Next's up is The Box. Started it. Not bad at all so far.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I saw a good chunk of the Nightmare on Elm Street doc Sunday. I need to see it all the way through.
              Fucking love that doc. I've watched it a few times now. The shit with Renny Harlin is GOLD.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Next's up is The Box. Started it. Not bad at all so far.
                Won't take long.

Best thing about that film? Bell Bottom Blues is on the soundtrack.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                  Won't take long.

Unfortunately, that is correct.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So it's a dud? Too bad. I like Mardsen.

And I'm done watching Dead Set. A UK zombie series where the people trapped in Big Brother's house. Pretty fucking nice, and way better than I expected it to be. Has quench the thirst for Walking Dead.

Comment

• Can't wait to catch episode 2 of the walking dead.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• RUB IT IN YOU ASSHOLE

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          And I'm done watching Dead Set. A UK zombie series where the people trapped in Big Brother's house. Pretty fucking nice, and way better than I expected it to be. Has quench the thirst for Walking Dead.
                          This is on the DVR but I haven't watched it yet. Good to hear it doesn't suck.

Comment

• MacGruber. What a bunch of wasted opportunity. It was a funny idea but the execution was off. The send ups of 80's action flicks was fucking great and Forte/Kilmer were good but it was just kind of boring.

Comment

• Trailers for MacGruber pretty much telegraphed that to me. That skit works best because it's so short, and episodic - stretching it out to a full movie kills it.

What SNL should do is hearken back to films like The Groove Tube or Kentucky Fried Movie - a film full of skits or shorts. That way, they could expand on MacGruber and stuff like that, but not to the length of a full-fledged feature.

Comment

• The sex scene was fucking aces though.

Comment

Working...
                                X