Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His scenes stuck out, for sure.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched this years Oscar winner for best foreign film, Die Fälscher (The Counterfeiters). Pretty crazy true story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
        Watched this years Oscar winner for best foreign film, Die Fälscher (The Counterfeiters). Pretty crazy true story.
        Haaa, crazy... I watched this over the weekend also!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• American Gangster is awesome. I love that flick.
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Am Gangster is so so. I'm kinda over the drug dealer movies. It was worth watching once, but hard to sit through more than maybe twice.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Well...I still say Cocaine Cowboys was fucking great.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched Halloween last night. It was pretty entertaining, hadn't seen it for a long time.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Bell bottoms and synth tracks are somehow unable to go out of style when it comes to Carpenter.

Unless we're talking about The Carpenters. Ghost Karen probably wouldn't be caught alive wearing them.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PJ Soles breasts for the win.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where were they when Spaulding stole her car in Devil's Rejects?

Maybe they're afraid of clowns.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        Well...I still say Cocaine Cowboys was fucking great.
                        It was kinda cool...kinda dragged on towards the end. I own, I have to re-watch at some point without my wife asking a million questions.

Comment

• The post coked-out drug-runner reminded me of my uncle. Shit, for a second there, I thought it was my uncle.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's great...I love hearing old stories...I just wish there was more news footage and pictures inserted. Mixing the stories with actual reports would have made it better...IMO...but then again I haven't seen it in a while and I wasn't in a movie friendly environment.

Comment

• And now they're adapting it into a flick.

I wonder how they'll handle the hitman's stories and the Godmother. That lady scared the shit out of me...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They're coming out with Part 2, focusing solely on the Godmother. I read an article about her...she's nucking futz and still alive I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X