Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good! His anger will fuel Ed as he fights (dun, dun) for his right (dun, dun) to PAAAARRRRR-TY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Good! His anger will fuel Ed as he meekly submits (dun, dun) to an order (dun, dun) to drink bad domestic BEEEEE-ER!
      Fixed...

Comment

• Hey, when you're fighting for you right to party, sacrafices must be made.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          I got a creepy Senator Palpatine vibe from you just now...
          I agree with you V I don't know how I feel about senator palpatine watching me with great interest...I feel a dark presence coming on. But I kind of like it. You guys are awesome!
          I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Forsook the rest of Centurion and went to see The Town.

Good move all round. Might be my favourite film of the year.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Glad to see another person liked it.

Loved the geopgrahpy of Boston. It's used amazingly during the big heist scene.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You know, I loved Gone Baby Gone (gave it a spot on my top 20 of the decade) but The Town was something else. Affleck really knows how to shoot action. In that regard, the shootout spilling out onto the streets was the best I've seen since Heat.

I also loved how believably badass all the main characters were. Renner was amazing, as was Hamm (his final line to Claire's lawyer slayed me), but Affleck really sold his hardass moments. Couple that with some horribly authentic death scenes and I think he judged the tone and execution to perfection.

Affleck's two for two. He knocked it out of Fenway Park.
                Last edited by Ben Thomas; 10-21-2010, 04:23 AM.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Town was probably one of my favorites movies of the year. Now I need to go back and see Gone Baby Gone.

Comment

• Made Ingrid watch the beginning of Full Metal Jacket as she had never seen it. Don't think she was too impressed.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ingrid likes the Flyers, so there's that... :P

And how can't she love R. Lee Ermey and Animal Mother???
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just hope you didn't go into a rage and instruct her to unfuck herself

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Made Ingrid watch the beginning of Full Metal Jacket as she had never seen it. Don't think she was too impressed.
                          I want to see that!! George has it at home, and keeps telling me we'll watch it one of these days.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa, please watch it this weekend and report back. I can't believe you've never seen FMJ.

And where did he learn to shoot like that?

In the Marines, Sir?

IN THE MARINES!

Comment

• Okay - I just sent "Too Tall" a text telling him that we have to watch it this weekend.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Made Ingrid watch the beginning of Full Metal Jacket as she had never seen it. Don't think she was too impressed.
                                Huh? Wha?

Comment

Working...
                                X