Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    PM sent
    You are AWESOME!

Comment

• 'The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest'. Very good, and a solid capper on the 'trilogy'. Most of the major plotlines are resolved, but it does leave the door WIDE OPEN for future installments.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Bank Job.

How did I miss this for so long? Solid piece of entertainment, and one if not Statham's best. Fun fun fun.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Red Riding: 1983

I liked this one the best,

Not only does David Morrisey own in this installment. Mark Addy is really really good, which is a change since we know him over here as yet another fat guy with hot wife sitcom actor.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            The Bank Job.

How did I miss this for so long? Solid piece of entertainment, and one if not Statham's best. Fun fun fun.
            Love this movie. But I also grow a big rubbery one for British crime flicks.

Comment

• Fanboys. Turned it on thinking it was going to be lame, but I actually liked it. Seth Rogan can still hug it.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah, we really enjoyed 'The Bank Job' as well. Very solidly entertaining little heist movie.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Bank Job did very little for me, maybe because many of the actors appear in a lot of DTV Brit crime shit that makes you fear their presence and that rarely make it over to America.

Started watching Centurion last night. Turned it off after 20 minutes for being boring, derivative bullshit. Marshall needs to learn that simply hacking heads and limbs does not coolness make, especially if you use copious amounts of CG grue (see also: Ninja Assassin). I'm gonna give Centurion another go - the cast deserve it - but I'm not feeling it so far, which is a shame.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Jackass 3D

The overall gross factor of the movie is defiantly there. The stunts are 10x more ridiculous because of the slow motion effects. I would give it a 9 out of 10 only because I wish the would have done more! Fucking Hilarious!!!
                    Attached Files
                    I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Indeed. That movie is what all 3d movies need to aspire to be now.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's one hell of a first post!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Agreed! Assertive in tone... even used the post title thingy.

Well done!

Comment

• Impressive first post! We shall watch Bdubbs career with great interest...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Impressive first post! We shall watch Bdubbs career with great interest...
                              I got a creepy Senator Palpatine vibe from you just now...

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                                Bank Job did very little for me, maybe because many of the actors appear in a lot of DTV Brit crime shit that makes you fear their presence and that rarely make it over to America.

Started watching Centurion last night. Turned it off after 20 minutes for being boring, derivative bullshit. Marshall needs to learn that simply hacking heads and limbs does not coolness make, especially if you use copious amounts of CG grue (see also: Ninja Assassin). I'm gonna give Centurion another go - the cast deserve it - but I'm not feeling it so far, which is a shame.
                                'The Bank Job' is a fairly slight movie, and I'll agree that it comes off as kinda a DTV type flick, but it was still really well done and well acted. I don't ever need to see it again, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

I'm surprised to hear that about 'Centurian', though. I thought that that one was universally fellated, so I'll be interested to hear what you think of it once you finish it.

Comment

Working...
                                X