Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coneheads and Halloween are both indeed the greatness. The daughter in Coneheads is fucking hot. That is all.

We watched Unbreakable last night in Blu. Goddamn, this is Emm Knight's masterpiece. This movie just does everything right IMO. Bruce, Robin and Samuel are all on the top of their games. And with the intarweb rumor that he may be finally coming back to make the sequel, epic. Next the TDK, Superman and Iron Man, this is probably one of the best "superhero" movies.

"They called me Mr. Glass!"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
      One of my favorite snl produced movies. I love the way Beldar talks.

Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
      Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small furry mammal.
      "Take my car, its re-enforced alloy superstructure is far superior to that of your broken down, rusted out shit box."

"If I did not fear incarceration from human authority figures, I would terminate your life functions by applying sufficient pressure to your blunt skull so as to force its collapse!"
      Coneheads is spotty, but those lines are reminders of Aykroyd's brilliance. If he wrote it. Yeah.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also, UNbreakable is really good. Slow, but good. A sequel could be great or shit all over the first one.

Comment

• You know, I remembered it being slow, but last night I was just enthralled by it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Certainly the best M Night movie. The slowness seems apporpriate.

Comment

• Ironic that I dug M. Night AND Alex Ross back then. His concept designs for that film were pretty awesome. And Shyamalamadingdong wasn't such a pretentious douche-nozzle back then.

How the times have changed...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• IRON MAN- I'm not so sure DARK KNIGHT was the best comic book movie of the summer anymore. This movie was fuckin' awesome.

Comment

• [quote=Rob;24138]We watched Unbreakable last night in Blu. quote]

You have been stocking up on your Blu collection havent you!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I've got Blood Simple on. It's good.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      IRON MAN- I'm not so sure DARK KNIGHT was the best comic book movie of the summer anymore. This movie was fuckin' awesome.
                      For pure fun watching: Incredible Hulk > Iron Man > TDK

In terms of filmmaking: TDK > Iron Man > Hulk

Comment

• We watched Disturbia over the weekend. Decent flick, if a little predictable. Shia was solid. I'll still take Rear Window over this any day.

Then we proceeded to watch the full extended cut of Sex and the City. 30-45 minutes could have left that film and the weak little plot wouldn't have been touched. It was tolerable, but I saw most of the series, so I knew what the hell was happening with the 2 girls, the whore, and the Mr. Ed.. I'd say this is for fans only. And fuck them for making the only hot chick in the group shit herself.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Real BIG fan of the show.....not the movie =(
                          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            And fuck them for making the only hot chick in the group shit herself.
                            That part seemed so out of place. But that whole movie was pretty pointless. And hooray for the scene where they turned the little asian kid into a whore for a few minutes. Good stuff.

Comment

• Saw parts of American Gangster over the weekend. Seemed, good if a little uneven.

Comment

• I really dug American Gangster. Crowe kicked ass in it IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X