Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Ben, did you see 36 Quai des Orfevres?
    He NEEDS to. Excellent film... both Auteuil and Depardieu swing for the fences in that one.

Comment

• Just another reason why Vin is the man...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• UP IN THE AIR- Clooney and Stacey Pilgrim are so great in this. Holy cow. I get why this movie had so much buzz last year. The trip to Chicago was a kick right in the balls.

Comment

• I saw the first half of 36 Quai, I need to finish that at some point.

Gravedigger, totally agree about Up in the Air. It annoys me that there's backlash against that film. It's quality.

I watched GI Joe last night. I avoided it for so long cos the trailers looked like shit and, well Sommers. Had a blast. Stockard o'Neal is a fucking waste of screen space (out acted by a Wayans) and whoever was going on about Sienna Miller as the Baroness clearly missed Rachel Nichols being hotter, semi nakeder and just plain better. The action was non-stop and largely quite good, though I didn't care for much of the underwater battle. But the really nice thing was the constant stream of cameos. Levitt! Fraser! Pryce! VOSLOO! All kinds of fun and I'd welcome a sequel.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
            I watched GI Joe last night.... Had a blast.... All kinds of fun and I'd welcome a sequel.
            Good man yourself!

Extra kudos for the Nichols preference, too.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
              I saw the first half of 36 Quai, I need to finish that at some point.

Gravedigger, totally agree about Up in the Air. It annoys me that there's backlash against that film. It's quality.

I watched GI Joe last night. I avoided it for so long cos the trailers looked like shit and, well Sommers. Had a blast. Stockard o'Neal is a fucking waste of screen space (out acted by a Wayans) and whoever was going on about Sienna Miller as the Baroness clearly missed Rachel Nichols being hotter, semi nakeder and just plain better. The action was non-stop and largely quite good, though I didn't care for much of the underwater battle. But the really nice thing was the constant stream of cameos. Levitt! Fraser! Pryce! VOSLOO! All kinds of fun and I'd welcome a sequel.
              Niiiiiiiiiiice. I also like Joe.

Nichols + treadmill = fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• She's one of my faves at the moment. Miller is positively dull by comparison.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• oh HELL yes. Rachel positively owns that movie as Scarlet.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Another Joe convert. Awesome. Love that stupid movie.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Blind Side. Very sweet movie, I teared up a couple of times. As much as I enjoyed her in the role, not sure Bullock needed an Oscar. I'd give it an 8.75/10.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        The Blind Side. Very sweet movie, I teared up a couple of times. As much as I enjoyed her in the role, not sure Bullock needed an Oscar. I'd give it an 8.75/10.
                        Yes. I love the hell out of Bullock, and although I'd liked seeing her get an Oscar, I'm not sure if it was best for her to get it for that role. Although I loved the movie, and loved her in it.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Species

Highly enjoyable 90's fluff.

Loved Madsen's cocksure "problem-solver." Loved Sil's Giger nightmares. Loved Forest Whitaker's ridiculous "empath" who specializes in drawing obvious conclusions once something bad's already happened. However, I thought Sir Ben could've stood to chew a little more scenery.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I watched an episode of the first season of Chapelle Show. Holy shit, this show is still brilliant.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I was flicking around the music channels the other night and caught a bit of "Wu Tang Financial" on MTV Krunkkk or whatever it's called now. Pretty great.

Comment

• Don't tell me "Crunk" is now making the irish shores these days?

Holy hell, nothing funnier than seeing a ginger act street, yo.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X