Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still maintain my opinion that Surf's Up is the best non-Pixar animated. I liked Cloudy, but this is more fun. Dietrich Bader just owns as the villain.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Saw the movie After.Life the other day. Interesting, wasn't sure quite where they were going to take the movie, which I appreciated. A lot of half naked/naked Christina Ricci looking dead, if you like that sort of thing.

Prince of Persia as well, which was decent, probably due to my low expectations.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I watched about half of The Substitute with Tom Berenger. I'd prefer to envision this movie if Vin were The Substitute.

90s era gang-bangers wouldn't even have a chance.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          I watched about half of The Substitute with Tom Berenger. I'd prefer to envision this movie if Vin were The Substitute.

90s era gang-bangers wouldn't even have a chance.
          Godzilla wouldn't live to tell the tale...
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Any movie featuring Vin would have to be a Hard-R production with either the shaky cam realism of Paul Greengrass or the complete bombastic craziness of a Golan-Globus production.

Personally, I believe Peckinpah is best.
            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 10-07-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Personally, I can think of only two directors I'd want.

John Frankenheimer and Christophe Gans.

Comment

• Gans ain't THAT great man, and I'm a fan of Le Pacte des Loups.

Comment

• Vin + Frankenheimer = GLORIOUS.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I finally watched Godfather III. UGH!!!! I had never seen 3 so I rewatched 1 and 2 so I would have the story back in my head before I watched 3. 1 and 2- fantastic. III, however, excruciating to get through- I need Martin to come up with a colorful analogy for it. On the upside- now I can say I have seen all 3.

Comment

• George Hamilton in place of Robert Duvall?!

That sums up Godfather III. A movie I don't even acknowledge as I view The Godfather as two movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        I finally watched Godfather III. UGH!!!! I had never seen 3 so I rewatched 1 and 2 so I would have the story back in my head before I watched 3. 1 and 2- fantastic. III, however, excruciating to get through- I need Martin to come up with a colorful analogy for it. On the upside- now I can say I have seen all 3.
                        Seriously, I also "had" to watch Godfather 3. It's like those wisdom teeth. It won't be fun, but you may have to do it. It's better to be hammered while going through.

Comment

• I still enjoy it. Its an odd film, for sure.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 'The Godfather III' is one of the best unintentional comedies of all time. I remember the movie theater howling with laughter at Pacino's silent scream of anguish at the end. He overacts the entire film (perhaps in compensation for Sofia Coppola? How knows) but that silent scream is the absolute worst. When you also tack on the terrible makeup at the very end AND the header into the ground, you've got pure comedy gold.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I saw that ending, it was hilarious.

And apparently, the guy died in 1997.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                'The Godfather III' is one of the best unintentional comedies of all time. I remember the movie theater howling with laughter at Pacino's silent scream of anguish at the end. He overacts the entire film (perhaps in compensation for Sofia Coppola? How knows) but that silent scream is the absolute worst. When you also tack on the terrible makeup at the very end AND the header into the ground, you've got pure comedy gold.
                                The silent scream.... at first I thought something had happened to my sound. I thought the same thing- the scream was the worst. The worst thing I have seen him do. The makeup was atrocious and Diane Keaton's hair- grizzly. The music was great though. When I first starting watching it- I was thinking "Why didnt they get Robert Duvall to be in this?" And then at the end I knew- Robert Duvall was one smart cookie.

Comment

Working...
                                X