Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Horseface and the whores. That what it should be called. And when that "extended cut" is 151 mins long, and is longer than Blade Runner, No Country for Old Men, and Dark City, that is one too long movie.
    I couldn't believe when I saw the news that the DVD was going to be an extended cut. The theatrical release was three weeks long! What is there to add?!

I'm picking up the DVD for my wife tomorrow (with Iron Man so I can keep some dignity) and will be slitting my wrists shortly thereafter.

Comment

• Speaking of torture, I just saw another extremely depressing documentary, courtesy of HBO: Taxi to the Dark Side.

Very good, but very heavy subject matter surrounding the death of a (innocent cab driver) detainee at the U.S. interrogation camp in Bagram, as well as the sanctioned use of torture in Gitmo.

I'll be over here, watching something to instill a false sense of hope. Maybe Bicycle Thief or Orgazmo.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Speaking of torture, I just saw another extremely depressing documentary, courtesy of HBO: Taxi to the Dark Side.

Very good, but very heavy subject matter surrounding the death of a (innocent cab driver) detainee at the U.S. interrogation camp in Bagram, as well as the sanctioned use of torture in Gitmo.

I'll be over here, watching something to instill a false sense of hope. Maybe Bicycle Thief or Orgazmo.
        Saw a bit of this last night. Couldn't watch it. Too much bad shit going on lately.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• While you guys were watching sad bastard shit, Lesley and I watched almost the entire season 4 of The Office.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The eyes are the groin of the head.

Comment

• Exactly.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started Taxi Cab between commercials of the Steelers winning! Go Steelers!...but realized I missed the beginning so I went on to watch Borat. I don't care what anyone says...that shit was priceless. Sure it got ridiculous towards the end but there were definitely some gems. Peace out vanilla faces!
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Borat was good for a one time showing. After that, not funny anymore. But was epic in the theater.

Comment

• It came out on my birthday which was great, we went to the midnight show with all the chocolate faces...Gotta love L.A. It was sorta unbearable the laughter and noise in the theater was nucking futz. I like it more now when I catch small parts here and there. The comedy works better as the tv show format. Too much at once and it begins to drag on....but last night I enjoyed it.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Woot Go Steelers indeed!

I'm watching the new Russell Peters dvd. It's good. I also picked up the two disc Iron Man and two disc Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I love Sarah Marshall the flick is fucking excellent.
                      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Baby Mama. Boring. Tina Fey is hot like usual, there were some good cameos (go Will Forte.."I was involved in a bicycle accident that made my penis bigger") but pretty standard by the book flick. I was kinda hoping for more. But whatever. I didn't hate it. I didn't love it. I would rather watch Look Who's Talking. At least that had John Travolta and Bruce Willis as a baby.

Comment

• I'm watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I fucking love this flick.
                          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• HALLOWEEN, BITCHES!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just had my little girl watch Coneheads, been a loooong time since I seen this... fucking love it! Just noticed the hidden all star cast for the first time, you got Michael Richards, Adam Sandler, Jason Alexander, and seniro flippy flops Kevin Nealon all having bit parts.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                Just had my little girl watch Coneheads, been a loooong time since I seen this... fucking love it! Just noticed the hidden all star cast for the first time, you got Michael Richards, Adam Sandler, Jason Alexander, and seniro flippy flops Kevin Nealon all having bit parts.
                                One of my favorite snl produced movies. I love the way Beldar talks.

Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
                                Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small furry mammal.

"Take my car, its re-enforced alloy superstructure is far superior to that of your broken down, rusted out shit box."

"If I did not fear incarceration from human authority figures, I would terminate your life functions by applying sufficient pressure to your blunt skull so as to force its collapse!"

Comment

Working...
                                X