Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See I can understand that, but to call that movie boring? You have to have some pretty damn good reasons. Which are most likely reasonable ones, but still.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• *Chewbacca defense*
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The same way you find most of the shit I like lame. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not gonna fellate a film just cause everyone else is.
        Oddly enough, I feel the same way about Star Wars.

Comment

• And there's where we part ways.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm all about war movies if they are 80's style. Over the top, scene chewing villains, ridiculous subplots about missing kids, ridiculous action stars. But realistic war flicks? Not my bag. I have family living/lived that shit. I don't need to see it played out on screen. No matter how great the actors/directing is, it's still Hollywood. And if it's gonna be Hollywood then give me Sly Stallone, Arnie, etc fucking shit up.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I'm all about war movies if they are 80's style. Over the top, scene chewing villains, ridiculous subplots about missing kids, ridiculous action stars. But realistic war flicks? Not my bag. I have family living/lived that shit. I don't need to see it played out on screen. No matter how great the actors/directing is, it's still Hollywood. And if it's gonna be Hollywood then give me Sly Stallone, Arnie, etc fucking shit up.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Those types of movies don't exist anymore. They got supplanted by comic book movies because Hollywood wants a cheap easy reliable buck more than ever.

Comment

• The air got dirtier and the sex got cleaner.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Actually, the air has gotten cleaner, around here anyway.

Comment

• You just shit all over Pappas' grave with your tinyedpoops.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-27-2010, 06:34 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, had Utah taken the fuckin shot instead of given the performance art equivalent of blowing your load 9mm style. Pappas would have lived another day, plus the innocent bystanders and that cop.

Comment

• Johnny has his own demons.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• On an 80's kick. Just finished 'Twins' and now we're watching 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure'.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Those types of movies don't exist anymore.
                              Uh...

Comment

• I'm aware of The Expendables, but I'm saying you will never have the Joseph Zito/CANNON productions mark of quality anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X