Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    There's misdirection in the adaptation. But the book is better in that regard, as it leaves it to the readers' imagination on whether there was a twin or not.
    I'm fairly sure it was said. After explaining the Chinese magician's trick.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just watched Exorcist III... hence he avatar change.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Just watched Exorcist III... hence he avatar change.
        Hallway scene.

Scissors.

And me, poopin' mah pants.

Underrated sqweakquel, that one.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *cracks knuckles*

Piranha 3D - goofy, fun, and very gruesome in parts (YES!), horror/comedy flick. Just a barrel of LULZ, and a decent throwback to flicks like Blood Beach, Deadly Spawn, Jaws 2, etc. Go in with a "what the hell" attitude, and you'll have fun. Great to see Elizabeth Shue in action, Kelly Brook looks fantastic, Jerry O'Connell was a pisser, and some of the kills are downright nasty.

Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D - meh. The 3D did nothing really for this flick, the story was OK, but there was something missing. Very dour, very blah in it's color palette, especially after watching Piranha 3D. Some decent action scenes, but this franchise should pack it in already. Milla and Larter were good, but there were points where they looked like they were just going through the motions. Wait for rental or cable for this one.

Armored - Nifty little heist flick, good story, and great pacing, but Fishburne and Reno were wasted here. Neither one really shined in their roles. Still, good to see Matt Dillon as always. Already on cable.

Tried to watch Sorority Row, but the DVD is defective. Haven't gotten to Bitch Slap yet, but as Boardwalk Empire's on tonight, that'll have to wait a bit.

Comment

• Fanboys.

I have the decision making skills of a retarded six year old high on spray paint who has been watching Blue's Clues all morning.

Needless to say, it was not a good movie and was downright pandering crap that should have stayed dead in some obscure darkspace like that other hyped drivel Trick 'r' Shit.

(The soundtrack brought back warm and fuzzy 90's memories though.)
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-27-2010, 04:36 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. That movie fucking blew.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                GRACE- I generally don't like it when a movie is deliberately slow-paced but this one really worked for me. I'm not sure why but it's super-creepy. Not sure why they threw in the annoying vegan angle. It was unnecessary if the point was to show the extent of Ladd's love for her child or even to accentuate how gruesome the feeding requirements were. Last scene is pretty fucked, even with the terrible CG.

THE HURT LOCKER- HOLY SHIT.

Really dug Grace, still think The Hurt Locker was eh.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Really dug Grace, still think The Hurt Locker was eh.
                  YOU'RE STILL EH

*rides off in his Butthurtmobile*
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sorry. Shit bored us to tears. Great sound design though.

Comment

• I blame the Pizza Song.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• GIMME PIZZA

Comment

• Actually I'm being unfair to The Hurt Locker. We dug it, but it's a one time only thing for us. Rennar rocked the shit, Bigelow directed the shit and the sound design was the shit.

Comment

• VINDICATION

(It's understandishable)

I can't defend my decision to watch Fanboys.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Sorry. Shit bored us to tears. Great sound design though.
                              I can understand not liking the movie because you're in a military family and it hits too close to home. I can understand the movie being a one and done for a lot of reasons and I see you dug it. But how fucking desensitized do you have to be to find bomb disarmament in a war zone, BORING?!
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-27-2010, 05:25 PM.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The same way you find most of the shit I like lame. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not gonna fellate a film just cause everyone else is.

Comment

Working...
                                X