Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    How the hell can you hate Annie? That's on par with saying you hate the Wizard of Oz.
    I hate 'Annie' because I hate the songs. Thoroughly. I remember having to learn that fucking 'Tomorrow' song in choir. HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE that song with the fury of a thousand suns.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hey, you made the mistake of being in choir. Don't blame the movie.

Which according to my folks, I used to watch on a loop when I was a pup.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Which according to my folks, I used to watch on a loop when I was a pup.
        You know how I know you're gay?
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The sad thing is I don't remember doing this. I remember the "TOMORROW, TOMORROW" part and the fact we had a VHS tape of the movie.

But I don't think I was like Sal from Mad Men reenacting scenes or anything.

Comment

• I really don't like Wizard of Oz either. Lo Siento, FoD.

Comment

• HATE Wizard of Oz.

HATE HATE HATE
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now you're just baiting.

You say the same thing about Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

Comment

• Indifferent towards 'The Wizard of Oz', mainly due to the fact that I generally detest musicals. The production design on this film cannot be beat, however.

Comment

• Y'know they shot Annie at Monmouth College, my alma mater, right? Decked out Wilson Hall for the Warbucks estate. My Honors English class was in Warbuck's drawing room/office.

ETA: Hating on Wizard of Oz? Really? I'm with Ed on the Wonka thing, too. Nothin' but love for that flick.

*oompaloompas4lifefist* to Ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      HATE Wizard of Oz.

HATE HATE HATE
                      "YAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!"

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Indifferent towards 'The Wizard of Oz', mainly due to the fact that I generally detest musicals. The production design on this film cannot be beat, however.
                        NOT a musical.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          You know how I know you're gay?
                          REP REP REP

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Indifferent towards 'The Wizard of Oz', mainly due to the fact that I generally detest musicals..
                          Same here. The only musical I like/love is Hedwig, Once and Nightmare before Christmas. But Oz ain't a musical.

EDIT: HOWARD!
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The more I think about it. The more I think the casting of Gene Wilder was some goddamn brilliance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              NOT a musical.
                              I would argue that one. To me, there's enough singing and dancing that it qualifies.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Now you're just baiting.

You say the same thing about Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
                                I hate Willy Wonka too. Both are just movies that fucking suck in my opinion. At least Willy had Gene, but fuck that movie. And Oz is the most BORING movie ever. I will give it props for the SFX though. Some amazing work at the time.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X