Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    *brofist*

Fuck Woody Allen.
    I'm about there on Woody Allen myself. I won't deny the man's talent as a writer but he absolutely makes my skin crawl as an actor.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Or by knowing he fucks his adoptive daughter....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Or by knowing he fucks his adoptive daughter....
        That's creepy but it's their business. I try to separate the art from the artist.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Me too, but it's just one of the many things I found creepy about this guy.

Comment

• Annie Hall was great what the fuck you guys
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• SHUT UP MISS MODERATION

Comment

• Compared to what some of the things artists have done. Woody falling in love with a then 20 year old and disasocciating from another woman he wasn't married to isn't a crime. Don't get me wrong here, it's weird and kind of screwed up. But no laws were broken here.

It's surprising that Soon-Yi and Allen have now been together for 20 years.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's the adoptive daughter angle, Ed, not the age difference.

I guess she really likes calling him "daddy" in bed.

Comment

• Is that any creepier than say a guy in his 60s marrying a 20-something?

It's fucked up, but the guy's not Hitler.

Comment

• He's not, he's just creepy. And I'd punch him for his own good.

Comment

• Fair enough

Comment

• Session 9.

It's been a long time since I had seen this, and forgot how fucking good it is.

Even Caruso...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I hate that movie so fucking much. I wish that little bitch would have been found dead in a ditch by the end of that movie.
                            Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            But you know what movie I hate even more than Annie Hall?

Annie. I wish THAT little bitch would have been kidnapped, molested, raped, killed and burned.
                            (*Gently scratches Martin behind the ear with one hand while stuffing a pill wrapped in lunchmeat down his throat with the other*)
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• How the hell can you hate Annie? That's on par with saying you hate the Wizard of Oz.

Comment

• Well, he was an asshole.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X