Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronin is fucking epic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I loved Ronin, my wife loved Ronin...fucking greatness = an action/badass movie I can watch with my wifey.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The movie made me truely realize the awesomeness that is Audi. Also, it's pretty awesome when De Niro uses that FN MINIMI-Para Mk 2 during the final scene of the convoy ambush.

Comment

• Deniro could have had a fucking buck knife and he would be awesome.

Comment

• Haha, I recorded Ronin late last night and started watching it this morning. It made me late for work. So awesome.

I also recorded ONCE and plan on crying my eyes out sometime this weekend. I am such a girl.

Comment

• Once is pretty good. I watched it with my ex on Valentines Day.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• I might have to check that out...they're showing it on cable already?

Comment

• Yeah, probably. It's over a year old now.
                  "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Yeah, Once is on nowadays.

And you will cry like a manbitch. Or at least be a little moved by the characters. True story.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK Funny Games!!!!!

I watched "Funny Games" last night with my girl. DON'T EVER WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! I would rather pull my finger nails off with pilers, dip my hands in lemon juice then smash all of my toes with a vice. Anyone that thinks this film is good is going to get their balls cut off and sowed to their chin (or a boob for the ladies).

This movie was slow, carried on and on with pointless dialog that slows the suspense to a dead crawl. The camera angles and still shots are so bad I thought I was watching the security footage at the Fox lot.

Thats the last time I wake up from a after work nap at 11:30pm and decide "hey I fell like watching this movie that looked good from a prevue and sounds like a great plot line. Plus the director re-made this film after ten years to make it better" BULLSHIT!!!! Uwe Boll is no longer the worst director of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                        I watched "Funny Games" last night with my girl. DON'T EVER WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! I would rather pull my finger nails off with pilers, dip my hands in lemon juice then smash all of my toes with a vice. Anyone that thinks this film is good is going to get their balls cut off and sowed to their chin (or a boob for the ladies).

This movie was slow, carried on and on with pointless dialog that slows the suspense to a dead crawl. The camera angles and still shots are so bad I thought I was watching the security footage at the Fox lot.

Thats the last time I wake up from a after work nap at 11:30pm and decide "hey I fell like watching this movie that looked good from a prevue and sounds like a great plot line. Plus the director re-made this film after ten years to make it better" BULLSHIT!!!! Uwe Boll is no longer the worst director of all time.
                        Wow. I respect your opinion, but you are epically wrong on all counts with this movie. This movie is a goddamn masterpiece. On all counts.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What could you say you liked about it? It had like one or two okay moments. But that was it. I don't want to say to much to ruin it for those that have not seen it. But it was ridiculous!

Comment

• It was a fantastic fucking thriller man. IT wasn't a horror movie or a slasher flick. IT just kept ramping up the suspense all the way to the end, it was supposed to make you uncomfortable. It's what The Strangers wanted to be but failed miserably at. IMO.

Comment

• If you went into it expecting a horror movie, then I understand the hate.

Comment

• psssh. wayne is ALWAYS wrong. ALWAYS. and he makes shit up, like that quote. i never said that, he did. and plus wayne also ALWAYS falls asleep during movies. wayne, you're a big pile of FAIL.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X