Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Mothman Prophecies this weekend. What an unfocused mess of a film. It's like they couldn't decide what they wanted to do with the material, so they focus too little time on the weirdness and letting the creepiness of the back-story build, and too much time on the absolutely bizarre cinematography. Also, Richard Gere blinks a lot.
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Also, Richard Gere blinks a lot.
      YES! YES! Finally, someone else acknowledges the dreaded Gere blinking phenomenon!!!!! I can't stand watching the guy because of this.

YES!!!!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dude, Gere is talking to us. He's reciting Shakespeare in Morse code. That's what I call Performance.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Between his blinking and his snort-laugh...ugh, I can't stand Gere. He's one of the most distracting actors that I've ever had to endure in film.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I like Gere, but I've noticed the overblinking since the early 90s!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I still stand by his work in American Gigolo aka The movie where Bill Duke has hair.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Now I want to see a Richard Gere and Kristen Stewart film. Eye-blinking, lip chewing... OSCAR!

Comment

• I watched twenty minutes of Lock-Up with Stallone. How hilarious does this movie get?

Comment

• I remember liking 'Lock Up'. It's been a long time since my last viewing of it, though.

Comment

• Brooklyn's Finest

Cheadle and Hawk own the film. I liked the interweaving plot.

Comment

• What about Nino Brown?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yo Rob.

This is the movie for YOU.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ha ha, I called in about that movie. I saw footage of that at a Found Footage Festival.

Sweet sassy molassy!

Comment

• I attribute my ICP quote to that review.

That Violent J picture at the bottom of the review says it all.

Also: watched the Trek movie that still has the New Enterprise Smell to it. Still love it, flaws and all.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Yo Rob.

This is the movie for YOU.
                                I've seen the first one, haven't seen thato ne yet. Soon.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X