Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    I originally was going to do a review on Simon Says but Randall said to me "If you don't like these kinds of movies. Why in the hell are you watching it?"

Plus, I love how everything goes down the night before my 2nd birthday. Hee Hee
    You should watch it because it's awesome. Plus I'd love to hear how wrong you'd be about it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      Speaking of Kick Ass we went to Red Robin for lunch yesterday and at a table nearby was a loud talker and he was talking about Kick Ass a lot and LOUDLY.
      Screw that guy and his annoyingly loud voice.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did he at least LIKE the film?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          You should watch it because it's awesome. Plus I'd love to hear how wrong you'd be about it.
          That was pretty much his point. I don't like these movies, so the end result would be I thought the movie sucked. You go ape shit, so does the boards and the whole cycle begins again.

Speaking of which, you'd probably like Murder Party. Which isn't bad, but it's kind of talky. Great money kill shot at the end, though.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Did he at least LIKE the film?
            He thought it was 2 different movies in one and blah blah blah.

It's okay, but it's still 20-30 mins too long in my opinion. And Mark Strong really does own his part.

Comment

• I Love you, Man.

Fun. Segal and Rudd owned the movie, and Favreau killed as a continuation of his Made role, but it's not an endless barrage of laughs.

Sex Drive surprised me more.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I wish I could have filmed/recorded the final skit from the RUSH concert. It had Paul Rudd and the other guy from "I Love You, Man" backstage trying to meet the band, and it was pretty funny.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Was that the movie made by the guy that did Global Metal?

Did they managed to do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Was that the movie made by the guy that did Global Metal?

Did they managed to do it?
                    No, I'm talking about the actual RUSH concert that I saw on Friday night. When it was done, and they had walked off of the stage after their encore, a 5 minute video played of the two guys backstage. Neil had the best line: as they were waking into their dressing room, he said that he was pleased to see 7 women in the audience. That got a HUGE laugh.

Comment

• NICE!

Good show? Is that the one where they played the entire Moving Pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        NICE!

Good show? Is that the one where they played the entire Moving Pictures?
                        That's the one. Check out the music thread for my concert review. AWESOME show.

Comment

• If God Is Willing And Da Creek Don't Rise by Spike "I HATE WHITEY" Lee.

Could have easily lost an hour or so of runtime.

Bloated but really great when it was focused on things other than hitting me over the fucking head about the ineptitude of the honkey bureaucracy.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That documentary is great, but it's not something you want to watch if you want to feel good. Because holy shit, you'll get pissed at government and I mean at every level.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Cronenberg's Spider.

Pretty interesting character study revolving around a mentally disturbed Ralph Fiennes beginning to relive the childhood trauma that lead him to being the fractured person he is today.

Incredible cinematography makes the east end the setting for the tragic psychological mystery tour. They even managed to capture the menace of the setting in the inanimate, especially with the gasworks.

The nonlinear narrative is expertly crafted and the acting keeps the whole show on a slow burn to a warped climax.

ADD will kill it stone dead for many, but rewarding to those who give it a chance.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Drag Me To Hell

I was thoroughly entertained. Loved the grossness and humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X