Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE IS MY BLU VERSION OF THAT MOVIE?!?! ARHGHAHGHG
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still not better than Up though.

How's that for stirring the pot?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• As a wise man once said:

Word Up

EDIT: DAMMIT HOJO
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Still not better than Up though.

How's that for stirring the pot?

Really? I mean, sure maybe it spoke to you more than The Incredibles. But The Incredibles isn't just one of Pixar's best flicks, it's probably one of the best superhero movies ever made.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            it's probably one of the best superhero movies ever made.
            Yarp. With a sprinkle of Bond.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Incredibles is fantastic and so is UP. Both are my favorites and fuck you for saying I have to pick one.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Really? I mean, sure maybe it spoke to you more than The Incredibles. But The Incredibles isn't just one of Pixar's best flicks, it's probably one of the best superhero movies ever made.
                Really, really. I'm not taking anything away from The Incredibles either. It's truly a great movie but Up? Transcends.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Yarp. With a sprinkle of Bond.
                  Yes. Yes. YES. Probably the most watched Pixar flick at my house - that movie fired on all cylinders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Really, really. I'm not taking anything away from The Incredibles either. It's truly a great movie but Up? Transcends.

We will agree to disagree then.

*adultfist*

Comment

• Incredibles is the choice to go with when that youthful spark needs to be rekindled.

Up is the choice to go with when you want everyone to get the fuck off your lawn. Or you feel like crying. A lot. Like a boss.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still never cried during UP.

Comment

Still never cried during UP.
                          You are dead inside.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Not getting misty eyed at UP? = Dead inside

Shit, Nathan and I had the same thought.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Rob=his avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Alfonso Zarate View Post
                                Incredibles is the choice to go with when that youthful spark needs to be rekindled.

Up is the choice to go with when you want everyone to get the fuck off your lawn. Or you feel like crying. A lot. Like a boss.
                                *thatwasquiteinsgightfulandiwishtosubscribetoyourn ewsletterfist*

Comment

Working...
                                X