Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE HAMMER.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Christopher Lee...very nice.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So happy they put it up on Netflix Instant View. I have all the Hammer Horror films on my queue, but it's gonna be a while before I get to them.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Enjoy Dracula 1972 AD.

That shit is the bomb yo.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            So happy they put it up on Netflix Instant View. I have all the Hammer Horror films on my queue, but it's gonna be a while before I get to them.
            If it's available, watch 'the Creeping Flesh'. It's a really good Cushing/Lee Hammer film with some genuinely creepy stuff in it.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              LOVE HAMMER.
              Debut album from Abraham Smashington and the Devastators?
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by King Alfonso Zarate View Post
                Enjoy Dracula 1972 AD.

That shit is the bomb yo.
                I added that one too.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                If it's available, watch 'the Creeping Flesh'. It's a really good Cushing/Lee Hammer film with some genuinely creepy stuff in it.
                I'll make sure I add it, if I already haven't.

Comment

• Oh shit, I didn't know they were on instant! TOTALLY JAWSOME!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I watched The Howling 3: The Marsupials last night. No tits, no gore, no point. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS WASTE!

Comment

• I just looked up The Creeping Flesh on Netflix. It's not currently available, damnit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I finally watched my first Hammer Horror film: 1958's Horror of Dracula. I feel like a great cherry has been popped on me.
                        I am so, so happy for you, my friend. You are about to embark on a great cinematic journey that I wish I could make with fresh eyes as you will make. Oh sure, there will be as many valleys as there are heights, but such delights await thee!

I recommend wholeheartedly the early Cushing Frankenstein films, Hammer's versions of The Mummy and The Hound of the Baskervilles, the Curse of the Werewolf, and any and all films in the Karnstein cycle. Lee's Dracula films are MANDATORY.

And the women! Caroline Munro, Ingrid Pitt, Stephanie Beacham, Veronica Carlson... oh the many cold showers you'll need to take.

Enjoy, my friend, enjoy!

Comment

• Thank you sir! I am ashamed to admit that I have only just now watched my first Hammer film, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. I wanted to pick up the Hammer Horror film DVD collection ages ago, I just never got around to it.

Comment

• It's OK, Ari! Nothing to be ashamed of, lad! You're young, you'll learn...

My love affair with Hammer started when I was a kid back in the 70's - used to watch those flicks on TV CONSTANTLY back in the day (Creature Features, 4:30 Movie, Chiller Theatre, etc.). It would grow through my years of reading Famous Monsters magazine, and hit a whacked-out crescendo with a model I met in college.

Enjoy the ride, dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              It's OK, Ari! Nothing to be ashamed of, lad! You're young, you'll learn...

My love affair with Hammer started when I was a kid back in the 70's - used to watch those flicks on TV CONSTANTLY back in the day (Creature Features, 4:30 Movie, Chiller Theatre, etc.). It would grow through my years of reading Famous Monsters magazine, and hit a whacked-out crescendo with a model I met in college.

Enjoy the ride, dude!
                              Speaking of the college years, is part 2 coming up anytime soon???

Comment

• Soon! And Hammer is involved!

Comment

Working...
                                X