Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, Music and Lyrics was fucking boring. I watched most of it with Lesley and even Barrymore can't save that flick.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BTW, I would love to bury more in Barrymore...she's fucking underrated looks wise.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Not on my end. I've always stuck to my guns on the hotness that is Drew.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, Drew is pure hotness! Ever since Poison Ivy, and when Mad Love came out I really wanted some Drew!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Dude I thought she was hot back in the ET days...(of course I was just a kid back then)

Comment

• So...watched an Italian Neo-Realist film today in theory class: Umberto D.

Sad, sometimes a little saccharine, but ultimately very well-crafted film. And the titular character was a first-time actor who was actually a local professor in Rome (who knew?). He was fucking amazing.

(If/when I become an old man, I will kick every young D-Bags ass, unlike Umberto. He was just way too damn decent a person, unlike me.)

As for back in the day, it was all about Wendy (Marley Shelton...? No fuckin' way man. High five, inner child!) from The Sandlot. BOOYAH.

Also: Fuck you Squints.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ha!...Just watched The Hurricane with Denzel, great flick. Loved the story although very predictable. My question is, how the fuck did he get gipped on the Oscar for this? He was amazing in this flick, but instead he gets the award for being a corrupt LA cop. What the fuck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  Ha!...Just watched The Hurricane with Denzel, great flick. Loved the story although very predictable. My question is, how the fuck did he get gipped on the Oscar for this? He was amazing in this flick, but instead he gets the award for being a corrupt LA cop. What the fuck...
                  2000 was a competitive year at the Oscars. Kevin Spacey surely deserved it, but Russell Crowe did a damn fine job in The Insider, aswell.

Comment

• I haven't seen the Insider, and American Beauty is a movie I really liked. Denzel has played the role of the angry black man, the freedom fighter, the anti-hero, etc...he's always great. But this is by far one of, if not his best performances. Can't comment on The Insider, but this was definitely better than Spacey's role in Am. Beauty...IMO.

Also watched No Country for Old Men, wow, great flick. Some people told me that it was a "meh" movie. I went into it not expecting much, and was surprised to find out how great that movie actually is. Bardem was brilliant and Tommy Lee Jones was awesome...Brolin was cool as shit too. Really, really loved this movie.

Comment

• The Insider is awesome.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• People that say "meh" to NCFOM aren't people I want to know.

Comment

• It was my step dad...he also said TDK was whatever...Honestly I love his reviews b/c I go into the flicks with little to no expectations...

Comment

• And for the record, he said it was good, but he didn't know what all the hype was about...Also for the record, Domino is one of his favorite movies, he watches that shit like once a week...I'm not sure if that's a fail or not...

Comment

• Domino is an epic fail. Could have been so much more. Love Mickey in it though.

Comment

• I liked Domino, I agree it could have been better, but it was decent for what it's worth. I have watched it twice and it was bearable both times...

Comment

Working...
                                X