Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I can agree with that. As an adult it's a definite so bad it's AMAZING film. And Dolph was perfect. FRANK FUCKING LANGELLA was perfect as well.
    Yep. Langella was great in the little time he had on teh screen.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Alls I know was that I was losing my goddamn mind as the site of Super Mario Bros. 3 in The Wizard at the time.
      I remember screaming "how does she know about the damn whistle this is the first time anyone has ever seen the game!!!!???!?!?!" at each of the 3 screenings I went to at the Southmore Cinema Six upon its release.

"Cal..i...fornia?"

Comment

• HE TOUCHED MY BREAST!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Such completely inaccurate facts realted to gaming.

"You scored 30,000 points in Double Dragon?!"
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Power Glove. It's so bad.

I still have my Power Glove in a box somewhere.

Comment

• *Obligatory Tobey Maguire cameo*

Plus, any of you motor city motherfuckers ever get to attend Nintendo Powerfest the following year? That was supposed to be a national thing. I remember being driven over by my dad and playing NES games in a parking structure.

Comment

• I was going to attend it, then we ended up moving and the Dallas Powerfest had already been through town. I wanted to murder my parents in their sleep.

Comment

• I got a Luigi doll out of it.

Plus, my dad made me a Toonoki suit that year for halloween.

No one got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I got a Luigi doll out of it.

Plus, my dad made me a Toonoki suit that year for halloween.

No one got it.
                    I hope you had teh giant fucking balls to go with it.

Comment

• The suit from the game, FROM THE GAME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Also Dolph pulled it off.
                        (*GiggleSnickerYes,I'mTwelve!*)
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• In The Loop is on and fuck I still love this movie. It's a goddamn howl.

Comment

• Two movies tonight:

1. "The 16th Man": This is an ESPN 30 for 30 special that takes what Invictus tried to do and boiled it down to one hour. I really enjoyed this documentary and seeing those cheering crowds in the stands got me nearly misty eyed. This was really good stuff.

2. Harold and Kumar go to White Castle: Add this to one my failure pile as I never got around to seeing this in theaters. This was pretty good, not fucking amazing but pretty good. David Krumholtz in a beanie looks exactly like Ari and I liked it when Kumar bitched slapped the giant bag of weed.
                            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-11-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Yep, that whole weed sequence was hilarious.

I just watched Universal Soldier : Regeneration. How is that film so good? I mean, obviously it's no Inception, but it's a fucking solid actioner with some really nice choreography and clean, clear photography.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I love both Harold and Kumar movies to death. I completely ignored them in theaters and wrote them off. Caught the first on cable and laughed like crazy. Then I figured the second had to be horrible, no way they pull it off twice. Then it turns out to be even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X