Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    We all thought that at some point. The curves were fake... sadly...
    NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

• Don't care. The practical effects leave me spellbound.

SHUT UP KAHNERDYUN
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She was by no means stacked, but she looked damned good and she had more meat on her bones than she has ever since.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The boobs were fake. She did have more weight, hence hotness.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            I said Kick-Ass was good.... it wasn't jizz inducing like Inception.
            I don't think I've enjoyed a film more this year theatrically than Kick Ass. It's brilliantly executed and managed to rejuvenate a hard-worn origin story template. Inception was a delight for any summer movie season, equally well executed in its field, but I'm still unconvinced it deserved all the hyperbole envelope pushing.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• And yet I'm the opposite, Bobby. That and because that Hans Zimmer score gets me pumped. It makes anything seem dramatic and spectacular.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Inception' and 'Kick-Ass' are in my top 5 films of the year so far. I'll grant that it hasn't been a banner year for film, but both of these would probably make the cut in a stellar year as well.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same here Ed.

Kickass was a superb pizza. Inception was a 7 course meal at Alinea*.

*Rated best restaurant in the world. In Chicago...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    'Inception' and 'Kick-Ass' are in my top 5 films of the year so far. I'll grant that it hasn't been a Banner year for film, but both of these would probably make the cut in a stellar year as well.
                    Well of course it wasn't. The Hulk is out in the frozen tundra, harnessing his chi or some shit, making baskets with some kind old inuits.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Well of course it wasn't. The Hulk is out in the frozen tundra, harnessing his chi or some shit, making baskets with some kind old inuits.
                      This fuckin' guy...

Comment

• I've got my Macallan. I've got "The Great Escape" in the DVD player. I just called out for Chicken Vindaloo.

Life is so fucking good, I can taste it in my spit.

Comment

• It's a beautiful thing!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            I've got my Macallan. I've got "The Great Escape" in the DVD player. I just called out for Chicken Vindaloo.

Life is so fucking good, I can taste it in my spit.
                            Jesus, Vin. All that you need now is a BJ and it'd be a perfect evening.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I re-watched Great Escape a couple of weekends ago. One of the best decisions I've made of late. Enjoy, sir.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Jesus, Vin. All that you need now is a BJ and it'd be a perfect evening.
                                What Matt said. Enjoy, ya big galoot, as you more than deserve it!

Comment

Working...
                                X