Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it comes to the Predator, it still hasn't gotten the sqweakquel it deserves.

Predators was a step in the right direction, but it was pretty rough around the edges.

Give us a sequel to Shane Black's pussy joke next time.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      The movie did what it said it was gonna do. Have some fuckers fight some other fuckers. What were you expecting sir?
      I suppose I expected more gore. More fights...I wanted it to be more senseless. Don't get me wrong it had some moments, but this was a tame R movie. Rambo had more gore and better battle scenes. For example

Spoiler: A big spoiler don't read... 
      the fight between the predators/the mention of the battle between the predators should have been a lot bigger than it was. That could have been seriously bad ass

I don't want to nitpick, but I guess after hearing Rob's review I went in looking for some epic shit. What I got was mediocre. But hey you know what they say #H8RSGONNAH8
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Into The Wild

I love this film so very much. Chris's goodbye to Ron shreds me.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• 'Pineapple Express'. I watched this for the first time last night. I'm really not a POT HUMOR kind of guy, but this was pretty damned funny...not in a laugh-out-loud kind of way, but in a silly-grin-and-giggle kind of way. I was very impressed with James Franco's ability to do comedy in this.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That movie is glorious.

"Oh great, the car committed suicide!"
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The wife unit liked it too, although she'd never admit it in public. I don't ever need to see it again, but I enjoyed it for the momentary diversion that it provided.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I shall be watching this when I get back from vacation. CANNOT WAIT.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Took the boys to see Sorcerer's Apprentice. They gave it a great. I gave it a an Ok. I love Nicolas Cage and Alfred Molina but that guy that plays the apprentice irritates me. V- Monica Bellucci is in it too.

Comment

• I had heard that movie was "Meh" but it's from the guys who did National Treasure. So it's not a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      Took the boys to see Sorcerer's Apprentice. They gave it a great. I gave it a an Ok. I love Nicolas Cage and Alfred Molina but that guy that plays the apprentice irritates me. V- Monica Bellucci is in it too.
                      Ooooo... but I can hardly expect nudity and/or strong sexual content, can I?

Blast and damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

Blast and damn!
                        AL, N, SC!
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

Blast and damn!
                          Le Pacte des Loups for the win.

I just rewatched it yesterday. So damn good.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Proof that Mark DeCascos needs to be in more movies.

Comment

• Brotherhood of the Wolf? That was a strange and yet very very good movie.

Comment

• That film always gets me in the mood for Van Halen.

Comment

Working...
                                X