Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Hopefully DiCaprio delivers.
    You bet your canuck ass he does!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      No. The twist isn't him being a WW2 vet. And the movie spoils itself before the opening credits are done.

Ah ok. That's on our queue next.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's not a spoiler, Rob. But you'll guess the ending a mile away.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I really hope the spoiler is that the whole movie is actually taking place in Arnie's head..

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ah yes Gilbert Grape. There's a guy I somewhat know who says he's going to try and be Arnie for Halloween.

Yes, this guy is incredibly flaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I really hope the spoiler is that the whole movie is actually taking place in Arnie's head..

Even better would be if Shutter Island is all in the grasshopper's head that Arnie killed in the beginning.

Comment

Even better would be if Shutter Island is all in the grasshopper's head that Arnie killed in the beginning.
                Correction, it would be even better if the entire thing was concocted in the mind of Bob Newhart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Correction, it would be even better if the entire thing was concocted in the mind of Bob Newhart.

Comment

• Because I secretly hate myself (not really a secret, and it's more disappointment than out and out hate), I watched I Love You Beth Cooper.

Missed everything that was enjoyable about the book and instead handled everything with all of the subtlety of a Seltzer/Friedberg joint.

Herrderr Panerabread has T-Rex arms. I couldn't stop staring at them.

Paul Rust needs to stick to writing joke songs.

Best parts were Cooverman's parents. The Dead Like Me mom and Cameron Frye.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Herrderr Panerabread has T-Rex arms. I couldn't stop staring at them.
                      THIS.

IS.

GREAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Hopefully DiCaprio delivers.
                        No hoping necessary. He does.

Also, I agree with Billy re: zombies and Emma Stone.

Comment

• Predators...I can understand why Rob liked this...but I fell like I was just robbed of $20. The movie has some moments, but all in all it falls flat. I would recommend only watching this at home on cable or instant. Don't pay to see it in the theatre.

Predator > Predator 2 > AVPR > Predators > AVP
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Shenanigans completely. #NOTAPPROVED.

The movie did what it said it was gonna do. Have some fuckers fight some other fuckers. What were you expecting sir?

Comment

Shenanigans completely. #NOTAPPROVED.

The movie did what it said it was gonna do. Have some fuckers fight some other fuckers. What were you expecting sir?

I have to agree with Rob on this. It was a coherent Action/Sci-Fi flick that attempted to be more than the sum of its parts.

Was it amazing? No. But, it was good.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                No hoping necessary. He does.

Also, I agree with Billy re: zombies and Emma Stone.
                                When the dead walk the earth Billy and Grave will be DPing Emma Stone.

Comment

Working...
                                X