Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She needs a lesbian mullet
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Have you seen that picture, Matt? She does not need a mullet.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Cyrus. Not bad. Quite good, but not a repeat viewing film. Everyone is really good in it, and I would love to see Jonah Hill do a more dramatic roll. Though this one was funny, it wasn't a lot of intentional comedy. More the humor from the insane circumstances.

Comment

• Finally saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Yep, really great. Hader did a great job.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Good Will Hunting. Robin Williams was still good. Affleck was worse.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
              Finally saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Yep, really great. Hader did a great job.
              Finally saw it last night. Loved it. Loved the look of the film, like it was on real film.

Comment

• Watched two movies in the morning:

Paranoid Park: This is part of the Gus Van Sant "There's nothing happening here" series. I.E. it's very very arty. There are long shots on the kid's face but because this kid is not an actor, you can't see anything going on. It's just vacant, much like this movie.

Plus, the cop reminds me of an asian Tim225

Hearts & Minds: This is a fantastic documentary of Vietnam and doesn't come in with an agenda other than the one that's on the screen. Great looking picture also.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 500 Days of Summer.

Well shot, well acted, and for the most part keeps most of the really familiar twee trappings fresh enough not to ruin it.

Probably could have done without the Singles-like 16mm romance interviews, as we kind of already knew who and what the characters thought and felt at that point. But then again, the musical morning after was a great tangent to describe that perfect unruinable day after, so I'll take the unnecessary if there's something truly great to balance it out.

I still want to punch the shit out of Geoffrey Arent, or shake his hand. Either way, what the shit Hendricks?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Good Will Hunting. Robin Williams was still good. Affleck was worse.
                    I still think he works like crazy, with a lot less screen-time than I once thought he had. Just like Casey, really.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    500 Days of Summer.... But then again, the musical morning after was a great tangent to describe that perfect unruinable day after, so I'll take the unnecessary if there's something truly great to balance it out.
                    I was talking to a girl in work last week and she said that J.G.L.'s character came off badly in that scene. He was (to her mind) a wussy, whiny little baby for enjoying his life-affirming moment that way and deserved his impending heartache. But not the girl.

Only knowing girls like this can sure wind me up something fierce.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• A Town Called Panic. Just such insane fun, I've never seen a movie re-create what it's like to play when you're a kid. It's on Netflix instant. Go invest the hour and 20 minutes. The toast eating scene alone is funnier than most things.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Half of "The Invention of Lying". How can a movie that is filled with awesome people not be funny?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was watching it yesterday, I thought it was funny until right after he became God's mouthpiece. I turned it off 3/4 of the way through to put my son down for a nap. I'm gonna go ahead and guess he ends up with Jennifer Garner after all.

Comment

• The only thing that really made me laugh was when Tina Fey called Gervais a "fat, fat faggot". It was the combination of that coming out of her mouth and the excited look on her face that did it.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You know your movie is written poorly when Ed Norton is five times funnier than Louis CK.

Comment

• Gervais just can't catch a break here.

Comment

Working...
                                X