Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

That thing is so awesome. Sarah said in the middle of the movie that the creatures seem to keep getting bigger and bigger. I thought that was kinda funny, knowing what was coming at the end.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Just watched Beverly Hills Cop over the weekend. Eddie Murphy, why did your soul die?

Comment

The first one is greatness.

Also, The Mist in B&W is fucking glorious. Seriously. GLORIOUS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I bought the 3 pack at Wal-Mart for 13 bucks. Tony Scott directed the sequel! John Landis directed the 3rd one?!?!? What the hell?

I'll be watching the b&w Mist after I watch Heat and Leon, The Professional.

Comment

haven't you watched those movies already?! if not, then why are you bagging on me for watching the movies i've rented on netflix? bah!

i watched the following this weekend:

let's go to prison - i watched this for will arnett. he's great but the movie is less than stellar.

doctor strange - ehh. can anyone explain this? in the beginning, strange climbs a mountain to get to a temple but later he complains about not being able
            to hold brushes to clean the floor... huh?!

blades of glory - wow, i should have watched this earlier. this movie is freakin hilarious.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Blades of Glory was hilarious? We must have watched different movies. Jon Heder needs to learn to act. Will Ferrel needs to learn to play different characters some time. Will Arnett needs to stop taking movies for the paycheck.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
                haven't you watched those movies already?! if not, then why are you bagging on me for watching the movies i've rented on netflix? bah!

i watched the following this weekend:

let's go to prison - i watched this for will arnett. he's great but the movie is less than stellar.

doctor strange - ehh. can anyone explain this? in the beginning, strange climbs a mountain to get to a temple but later he complains about not being able
                to hold brushes to clean the floor... huh?!

blades of glory - wow, i should have watched this earlier. this movie is freakin hilarious.
                After that post, yes, the movie gods have given me plenty of permission to continue to bag on you. Plenty.

Comment

Chase Michael Michael? Are you kidding me, that could be one of Ferrel's worst roles ever.

I finished watching Venture Bros. Season 1...saddened at the end when Hank and Dean died....but then I watched most of Season 2 and was pleasantly surprised to see them come back to life! Almost done with Season 2...they're starting to get ridiculous though.
                  Also watch What Dreams May Come, with Robin Williams...this movie sucked balls. It was a waste of a possible 2 extra hours of sleep. This movie was highly suggested to me by a buddy at work...last time he gets to suggest a flick.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

What Dreams May Come was a sappy piece of shit with a semi-decent idea. I saw that in theater under the influence of something that rhymes with smell-esss-deee. Even that wasn't entertaining.

Comment

Congrats on your 1000th post

Comment

Jesus. I wasted my 1000 post on "What Dreams may Come"? Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          What Dreams May Come was a sappy piece of shit with a semi-decent idea.
                          QFT!

Comment

What would you watch next...I am Legend or The Assasination of Jesse James..

Comment

The Assassination of Jesse James.

Comment

I need to see that still!

Comment

Working...
                                X