Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys hadn't seen it before?

I watched LIVE FREE OR DIE POLITELY last night. Pretty good as an action movie, pretty shitty as a DIE HARD movie.

Comment

• I saw it way back in the day, but Lesley never did. I <3 my uncle for making me watch all of these types of flicks when I was like 7-8. Because of him I fell in love with that, The Thing, RE-Animator, Predator, etc etc....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw The Fountain earlier this morning. Never a good thing when you've got an Absinthe hangover. Actually...not much of anything is good when you've got an Absinthe hangover.

And then, life made sense again. Why? Tango and Cash. That's why, motherfucker.

Still...Jackman gives good crying. Who knew Wolverine could be such a mopey puss?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck, I need to watch Tango and Cash again. It's been so long...Still love in the beginning with Sly shooting the tanker and coke coming out. He's such a pimp in that scene.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            I watched LIVE FREE OR DIE POLITELY last night. Pretty good as an action movie, pretty shitty as a DIE HARD movie.
            QFT!!!!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• And to round out the Stallone-action-hangover that was Sunday (changed over to Monday 30 minutes in, so it counts): DEMOLITION MAN.

A future as terrifying as one where Taco Bell is the LAST RESTAURANT ON EARTH? Yep, it's there. With Dan Cortese playing the piano. Fuck is this movie great.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That movie is fucking epic. Simon for the fucking win.

Comment

• I loved Demo Man...saw in theatres with my grandma.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• As a matter of fact the last time I saw Tango and Cash was with my grandma in the theatre.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Your gran (sorry, stepdad's a Brit, so I use such an excuse to use the Englishman's slanguage) kicks all sorts of ass.

Mine are just batshit insane neo-cons. Hell, not even neo. OG conservatives.

I'd have to strap them down in a Clockwork Orange-certified chair and forcefeed them John Spartan/Simon Phoenix's undeniable badassness.

...a plan is forming...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I always did want to know how in the fuck the 3 seashells were supposed to work.

Plus, one of the few movies that I can stand Rob Schnieder in. Discuss.

Comment

• Stallone gave what he thought was a definitive answer somewhere on the innerwebs, I just can't remember, and I'd rather make up my own answer. I think you clank them all together like castanets and some Shit Genie makes it all go away. Fuck toilet paper, they got Shit Genies!

So...yeah. Rob Schneider should have stuck to that sort of role. Sort of nice, but ultimately annoying sack of shit that would get slapped down by a musclebound caveman if he tried to make a joke. The Animal/Hot Chick/whateverthehell would never have happened had Sly slapped the shit out of him. Or gotten the Shit Genies to do it for him.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Although all good will was immediately lost in Judge Dredd.

Comment

• Shoulda killed him instead. Dredd hates comedy. HE IS THE LAW.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That movie could have worked. Loved the set design and the world they built. Love Sly in it. LOVED Assante and Prochnow. HATED SCHNEIDER. Ridiculous. Surprised they haven't tried to reboot that. It could be fucking awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X