Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hmm. I understand Russ just fine. English. He speaks it.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It is. a outrage
        !
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Savvy has two v's, Ed...

Comment

• See what I mean about needing only a dictionary.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I'll suck it up when you talk in a more coherent manner and I don't have to run your shit through babblefish (as I opposed to my shit which just merely requires a dictionary and Strunk & White's Elements of Style), savvy?
              I'm a child of divorce, give me a break.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                I'm a child of divorce, give me a break.
                Join the club.

Comment

• ME TOO I WANT TO JOIN THE CLUB OF PEOPLE THAT OUTNUMBER OTHER PEOPLE
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Alright, I hereby open the offical Children of Divorce: BDR Chapter

*slams gavel*

Comment

• Does it count if it happened after the age of 18? haha
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Does it count if it happened after the age of 18? haha

No.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• How about when super stoned and then you find your mother may be a lesbian? I WANNA JOIN THE GODDAMN CLUB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Join the club.
                            It was a quote from Pat Batema...never mind, Ed.

You obviously believe I am a bumbling idiot (and I kind of agree), so let's redirect the ship.

Saw the Harlan Ellison doc on Netfrix, Dreams with Sharp Teeth.

Filled with bits of the man's day-to-day existence, interviews with his contemporaries, and some really cool archival stuff I hadn't heretofore viewed (with Tom Snyder rocking some killer sideburns).

I'd love to see that human pot of boiling contempt at a Q&A before he kicks the bucket. Endlessly fascinating character.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              No.
                              I'm the president of this chapter and I say it does.

Also, did Ellison sue anyone during the documentary?

Comment

• He's surprisingly cordial to the crew, but there are moments of unfiltered rage peppered throughout.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X